SKP : 4th IVF 1 Frozen Blast July 6th, BFP July 15th

Mock cycle is almost done :) no side effects.

Had my ultrasound today for lining check and it was 11 mm :)

Yes

I finish this cycle June 6, then the real one :)

Mock finished June 6th, all went well.

It is 1:11 am here, and and AF has arrived :) so June 10th will be considered Day 1. It's been 5 days since I finished my mock cycle drugs. It's considered cd 32 today. I'm usually 30 CDs, but it seems right since I been on pill,s and only being 2 days off.

Egg donor has been selected and approved. Hopefully shipping soon.

I still stay on suprafact, baby Asprin, and folic acid. The later on estrace again, then crinone. Ultrasound July 3rd, and hopefully after that implant :)

Ultra sound tomorrow for frozen egg transfer on the 13 th or 15th :)

OMG YAY!!! So soon!!! I'll try and stalk better and keep an eye out in the next few weeks!! How exciting!!

Tuesday is transfer day with 2 blasts :)

IVF was unsuccessful :(

Starting again end of August, with just 1 out of the 2 frozen donor eggs. This time I don't have to do the progesterone shots.

Hi CanadianMaple :)

Thanks for dropping in.

I read your siggy: I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. :( Praying that your next cycle brings that miracle. <3

I am going in for another transfer at the end of September :)

Dodge! Is that your precious babe :)

Got my ultrasound all done and clear to go!

My number was 1.4 , last time it was 1. My transfer of 1 frostie is on the 29th!

I start more meds tomorrow.

My whole day is from 7 am to 11 pm of every hour or 2 I'm taking meds.
The downside I have to take the nasty Medrol which dissolves on your tounge fast and has a very bad taste. And the antibiotic; I seem to be sensitive to it as to last time it made me sick and I had to quit taking them 2 days before the transfer.

For my progesterone this time, no shots ! I take Prometrium inserts 2 @ 3 x daily.
estrace 2 X a day, Medrol 4 tabs once a day. 5 Times a day for the spray. 2 times a day for the antibiotic, plus my Asprin, prenatal, and thyroid pills.

My shelf looks like a drugstore, I even had to write it all down and check it so I don't forget anything or don't forget to take something or check when I did take something

I also have my alarm on my phone as well.

YAY!! Sounds like it went great! Praying that this is THE cycle!! <3

That is indeed my little girl! She's growing soooo fast! That pic is her at 5 days old, she's now 8 weeks old! In the spoiler is a pic of her from this past Sunday. :)

15131228970_c94a1dfffd.jpg

Octobers IVF unsuccessful :( trying again in the spring

Boo!! I'm so sorry hun. Here's hoping that the spring brings a special "bloom" for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->