SKYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE im BORED!!

i gotta be up at 6am for work, pah.

Woulda loved to chat otherwise :D (if you can get any words outta me :rofl: )

i have!but it's a bit late now lol sorry

xxx

Sorry I wasnt about. I have had the craziest work schedule. Going to be working staight every day until next saturday. :(

Awe...Skype is just like MSN but you can actually make calles using your computer and a head set or special phone and talk for Free. I use it with Imi, Tam, Wobbs, Terrie, AG/Rob. Its really neat. Just like talking on your phone only FREE :headspin:

Awe...Skype is just like MSN but you can actually make calles using your computer and a head set or special phone and talk for Free. I use it with Imi, Tam, Wobbs, Terrie, AG/Rob. Its really neat. Just like talking on your phone only FREE :headspin:

ah cool, so you can make free calls over the internet on skype, sod BT we should all get it!

I love it. go to www.skype.com they also have an option for you to plug your land line into your computer and pay cheaper rates for long distance. But you dont need that. Just use a mic or buy a skype phone and make calls to others who have skype via the internet :headspin:

Technology, I'm lost with it all!:wacko:

I tried calling you once....but I guess it was the middle of the night for you and you OUTed me to all the girls.... :rofl:

Im going to start crank calling your Skype MWAHHAHAHAHA Watch out... Im off on friday :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->