slamming legs down in cot???

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
its starting to drive me mad now lol. When Leo is trying to fall asleep or in his sleep he is lifting his legs up and slamming them down constantly! Any ideas on why hes doing this??? Hes waking me and himself up by doing it

I really dont know why hes started doing this

x

hmmmm cant help you on that one im afraid.. sorry :( Maybe speak to your health visitor about it? Maybe its something he is doing in his sleep constantly? Hopefully you get some answers soon tho!

:hugs:

Haha mine have all done this too....very loud and annoying isn't it? Especially when they're bigger:dohh:

Claire does this too! Lifts up her legs so her body is like a "U" shape then wham! Down they go! It's cute, but not at 3am! :dohh:

Claire does this too! Lifts up her legs so her body is like a "U" shape then wham! Down they go! It's cute, but not at 3am! :dohh:

haha yeah thats exactly what he does.
A "U" shape lol!
x

abigail does this, she's asleep sometimes, she's going to be better in her own room...

My cousin did this when she wa syoung as well. She was about 9 months old when I was visiting and she was doing it. Don't know if it's true but my aunt was told that she's trying to rock herself to sleep. My mom babysat a little boy who would smash his head on the floor sometimes when you were changing him or getting him ready (not sure about this one though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->