sleep advice please - in bed with us half the night

Wow I'm having the exact same problem with Ben!
He wakes up at 3.30 every night and will not settle unless in our bed.
The only thing that works is to let he settle off to sleep In our bed and then put him in his travel cot which is in our room once he's asleep. He seems to of gone right off his own cot in his room.
I work 3 days a week so I just got in the habit of doing it to get some rest but need to sort it out!
May give the air bed thing a try. Good luck ladies

Ihave just been reading an article which said that Separation Anxiety does kick in around 9 months until about 12 months which seems to be the primary reasons the trouble with going to bed and the wakingi n the night.
It is meant to be a good thing though, as it shows they are developing well and learning the familiar from the unfamiliar.
The article said that there is little that can be done, except lots and lots and lots of cuddles and reassurance throughout the day!

thanks for all your help ladies. Isaac got in with us at 5.30 last night...so went from 8pm - 5.30 and then from 5.30 - 9 in with us!

If I leave him to it, he just stands up at the bars and cries. I have managed before to cuddle him back to sleep but then as soon as he's in the cot, WIDE AWAKE.....in he comes with Mummy and Daddy and bingo!!!

He's been a bit off this past week so we're gonna delay putting him in his room until next w/end :happydance:

some great advice so thank you x

Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->