sleep bras.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
my boobs are killing me.
i was in so much pain last night while in bed as my boobs were so so sore.

with joshua my boobs didnt really hurt.

im needing some sleep bras.
but where should i get them from?
what size to go for?
i need some cheapish ones.

Depending on your size BHS do some good basic, non wired bras-thats where I got mine from and they are a real godsend. Primark also do some really good ones apparently, cant vouch for those myself as I can fit into them though!

I know a lot of women just buy regular sports bras to sleep in and seem to like them. Personally, I just bought a regular non-wired bra a couple cup sizes larger than my normal size and then bought some band extenders. So far, it's been perfect. I can sleep in it just fine and as my ribs expand, I can just go out a notch on the extender.

im a E cup usually :blush:
i saw tesco had some sports bras for £5 so i may just get some of them then.

I did get some from sleep bras from mothercare but they were in the sale at the time, I couldn't afford normal prices.

Sleep support is a must! x

im a E cup usually :blush:
I'm normally a 44-F. I bought a 50-I with extenders. ;)
I had to special order it from a plus-size store but I happened to find it on sale for $35-ish (about 22 quid).

I went and got measured at M&S last year before I M/C'd and bought a couple of sports bra's.
I have had to start using them again this past 2 weeks as everytime I turn over in bed I wake myself up!!:haha:

Because my boobs got a lot bigger in pregnancy I started to be very uncomfortable in the night - not just because they were getting very achy and sore but also because without any support they were very uncomfortable and hurting cos of being so big.

But I had really big problems finding a sleep bra in my size. Finally, I got an HH cup maternity bra from Bravissimo and I wear it at night with a strappy top rolled up for extra support. I find it really helps to have the t shirt as well as the maternity bra, it just gives a bit more support and makes it more comfortable. That's the only helpful tip I have though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->