Sleep Consultants

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Michelle11, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Michelle11

Michelle11 Member

Hello! I've tried everything to get our 10 month old to sleep - we need help! We are looking into a sleep consultant. Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have used one, or heard of any reviews!? We were looking into Helen Sands or Cheeky Chops (we are from Canada).

Thanks so much, it's a lot of money to us, and we want to make the best decision as to who to choose!

2. Noelle610

Noelle610 Guest

I have used one and am training to become one! I don't know of the two you speak of, but do you know where they were certified? That's the first question I would ask. You want to make sure that their philsophies are in line with your own, as there's a wide range of methods. In addition, I would ask what they can guarantee you in terms of expectations.

Best of luck!

3. Michelle11

Michelle11 Member

Which company are you training with?

4. baby287

baby287 Well-Known Member

Oh this sounds interesting, sorry no advice but i think i need a sleep consultant too!

5. Noelle610

Noelle610 Guest

I'm not sure if I should say publically since I'm not yet certified - send me a PM and I'll let you know :)