Sleep

Layla

Reaction score
Me and Jase take it in turns to listen out for Coby, he still wakes up in the night for a feed. He mornaly wakes between 1 and 2am

Everytime its my night, he always goes back to sleep after i have given him his bottle. and then he doesnt wake up untill 7.30ish.

But when its Jases night, Coby wont go back to sleep after his bottle, he wants to stay up and play, Jase ends up having to take him down stairs for 2 hours. I told him he should wke me so i can help or take over but he wont (he is stubbon)

Any ideas on why he wont sleep for Jase? or how we can get him to go back to sleep?

xx

:? this is a tough one! Does Jase do anything different to you ? does he turn the lights on or talk to him ? how about trying to give him his bottle in his cot, prop him up with a pillow watch over him whilst he has it, but dont talk or make eye contact, keep the lights off, then take the bottle off him and quietly get back into bed (thats if you dotn already do this?)

Jase holds him different, thats the only thing i can think off, no lights on or talking.

Coby doesnt hold his own bottle yet, hes lazy so i cant give i to him in his cot, but the min he does i will! :)
thinking of getting the bottles with the holes in fo he can grab it better.

xx

sorry I couldnt help hun! Maybe try those bottles and go from there xx

Jamie used to be the same, i think when he saw me he thought "oh mum means buisness" (lol) but when he saw phil he would think " yay playtime!"

hmmm sorry not really helped you though :(

Sorry hun, can't really help

But Jack does exactly the same, he has started waking in night about 4/5am so i bring him downstairs with no lights or telly etc... and 9/10 times he will go back to bed for a couple of hours

but if Ant gets him up and does same routine he won't go back and comes full of life and wants to play, so is knackered when i am trying to get Em ready for school :?

I think it is a dad thing to be honest

maybe get a face mask of ur face and jase can where that when he feeds him ehheheeh

Iwantone!!! said:
maybe get a face mask of ur face and jase can where that when he feeds him ehheheeh

you are weird :D

u never know it may work hehehe p.s i was joking bythe way

probably he tried this "playing-thing" with you too, but you were more successfull and went to bed instead of playing with him.

He once won this "game" with his dad and now he insists on this "private-time".

It will be very hard - but he should lay him back to bed after his bottle and not go downstairs playing with him - especially since it works with his mum this way.

ok, its not just with Jase! he just will not go back to sleep, screams the place down if we try to lay him back down.

we have to bring him down so he doesnt wake charlie and ethan up.

i am not playing with him talking to him or even looking at him, just sat on my lap bored. he is getting tired so i think he will go back to sleep soon, so at least im not going to be up with him for 2 hours like Jase is.

hopefuly doing this will work and he wont wake up to play coz he will remember its no fun! if not then i have no idea what to do with him.

xx

He only went back to sleep for an hour, woke up again 35 mins ago! :cry:

im shattered, need to :sleep:

xx

Ella has every bottle feed lying in her cot. If she wont hold it then one of us will, so now she associates it with sleeptime? Maybe that's worth a go?

Layla said:
Coby doesnt hold his own bottle yet, hes lazy so i cant give i to him in his cot, but the min he does i will! :)
thinking of getting the bottles with the holes in fo he can grab it better.

xx

Harley has his bottle in his cot. i roll him on his side and prop his bottle on a blanket and watch him he will drink the bottle till he falls asleep i dont need to wind him after either if i was to pick him out or even let him see me that would be it he would be chating my head of

:boat: send him over to me and he will be so shocked by my nice accent he won`t dare to wake up at night :wave: if not really neccessary.

I am so sorry for you. I can imagnine it to be very difficult to cope with a crying and awake child at night and to take care for 2 sleeping ones...

Hopefully he will sleep at night soon... :hugs:

hauptuser said:
:boat: send him over to me and he will be so shocked by my nice accent he won`t dare to wake up at night :wave: if not really neccessary.

I am so sorry for you. I can imagnine it to be very difficult to cope with a crying and awake child at night and to take care for 2 sleeping ones...

Hopefully he will sleep at night soon... :hugs:

sorry but i have an image of a large lady in laderhosen screaming YOU VILL SLEEP NOW!!!

my mind isn't always very sterotypically racist honest! :oops:

Layla hun I hope it gets better for you soon hun, no fun is it?! :hugs: x

ok last night i don't know what i was doing, coby woke up at 3ish i think and didn't want any juice and was restless....now what i should have done was get his bottle but no i bought him downstairs and cuddled him and went back up at 4. he woke up at 5 and i got his bottle. my brain said don't let him wake layla on her sleeping nigh,t not feed your son you muppet!

aww bless u thats so sweet that you let Layla sleep, Dave would have probably nudged me and woke me up and said "what should I do" lol. Come and teach him please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->