Sleep

linz1988

Reaction score
Its 630am here in the uk and ive been laying in bed since 8pm i fell asleep around 10pm but woke up
Twice inn 3 hours.. And since then i have just layed in bed trying to sleep! I never have problems sleeping i can usually fall asleep at any time of the day, even
If ive just woke up
An hr later if i lay down id be sleeping again! This is so stressful.. I know my body is supposedly getting me ready for motherhood but i dont need it to because im a mom already ive been there.. Ino what its like. i jus need to sleep :(

Oh I hear you!
Not only is my family life incredibly stressful at the moment, leaving me both drained and lying awake at night stressing, but I have a 6mo baby who on a good night still wakes 5 times.
Exhausted! !!

I've been the same! Actually it's only in the last 3 days I've had a decent nights sleep and I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. I've spent so many nights lying awake fidgeting and usually end up getting out of bed and watching telly until I feel tired again, but then I'm knackered all day.

Mine's mostly due to the fact that since I can't use steroid cream my eczema has been off the scale bad and the itching wakes me up. Only thing that works is a piriton which makes me drowsy enough to sleep through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->