Sleep!

venusrockstar

~Aspiring Photographer~
Reaction score
For those who have been though babies horrible sleeping what has worked for you? We moved Bella over into her crib almost 3 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks were going okay. She slept 5 1/2 hours straight, woke for a feed and then slept another 4 hours.

This past week she is up every 1/2 hour or every hour...and it's driving me insane! I don't know what's up. It has been going on 5-6 days straight now and I feel like a walking zombie.

I have tried leaving some of my nursing pads in the crib with her so she can smell me..

I don't really believe in CIO though...so anything you ladies can offer would be awesome!

Sleep - what's that???

I have the same problem. Thomas used to be a good sleeper but at the moment, he is sleeping really lightly and waking constantly through the night. He then needs to be nursed back to sleep.

I will be watching this thread and I hope someone can offer some good advice.

:hugs: I know how you feel. x

TBH sweetie I have tried everything when these periods hit but in my experience all it takes is time. I hate to say it but I have found nothign that works - when one or other or god forbid both goes through an unsettled period then I just get them in with me and OH sleeps in the spare room. I know not ideal but I am so exhausted just by life in the day I cant deal with sleepless nights too.

Sam is a million times better sleeper than Fynn but he has been through three periods like this 6, 8 and 10 months and after a few weeks goes back to 12 hours flat out in his cot again. Fynn well the wind blows the wrong way and his sleep goes to pot - so he comes in with me till he doesnt need to anymore. Fynn is learning to walk atm so very restless so more or less in with me from about midnight atm - not ideal but works for us

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How much sleep is she getting in the day?

If Evie had too much sleep innthe day then night time sleep would be awful
xx

How much sleep is she getting in the day?

If Evie had too much sleep innthe day then night time sleep would be awful
xx

She doesn't sleep too much during the day. She naps like 20 min here or 45 min there..but never for a super long time.

Im sure my LO is going through the 6 month sleep regression. I didnt have a break between the 4 month one and the 6 month one so im pretty tired at the moment
Maybe your LO is going through that?

I tried nothing, but waited it out. He's sleeping much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->