Sleep!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm getting really pissed off ... I'm sooooo tired yet I find my sleep is quite poor. Sometimes I may go to bed around 12 & be awake at 5 :dohh: I'll come down get a brew & maybe nap on couch for an hour.

I went to bed around 12.30 this morning & was up at 8.30 best I've done so far but I did wake about 3-4 times.

Hows everyone else sleeping? I have no idea if its related but I'm the kind of girl who can sleep through the alarm clock - still be late for work although I work from home etc :dohh:

I slept really badly in my 1st tri when OH was staying over. I found that the slightest noise he made woke me up and then he would keep making noises, so I couldn't get back to sleep. He'd then wake up after a great night's sleep and wonder why I was so bad tempered. He's lucky he didn't end up on the floor.

im sleeping like a log, so tired all the time tho.

x

I'm exhausted thats the stupid thing about it - by about 9pm I can't even think straight lol

What are you like at sleeping during the day? It's something I can highly recommend (having just woken up from my regular 2 hour nap :blush: ). My sleep at night is really broken and getting worse, I was up every hour to go pee last night. It's either busy brain or busy bladder at the mo though TBH it didn't start until the 3rd Tri.

sleep??!!! wtf is tht :rofl: i get about 6 hrs broken sleep :hissy:

yes sleep...

i remember....

oh no wait... i dont!!!

Usually have a nap in day haven't over the weekend though.

Dunno whats wrong with me - I'm just so restless.

Hope your sleepin better soon Wobs.:hugs: maybe :baby: just wants to prepare you for whats to come. It b so worth it tho

Stacey xxx

Im not sleeping too Wobbles as have constantly got something on my mond and worrying about making even small decisions ! hope you get a good nights sleep tonight hun. I was thinking of going to see my doctor to see if he can give me anything to calm me but tbh i think i will be wasting my time. :headspin:
I keep thinking to myself that maybe its just getting me used to all the sleepless nights ahead of me in 6 months time!

Probably is my mind working over time thats making me restless.

Made my OH get outta bed at 2.30 - 3 the other morning to make me a cup of tea!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->