Sleep

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I just can't get a good sleep!!

I'm just so unsettled, I wake every hour or two its just one of those where you wake up so many times that decent nights sleep has gone out the window. I ache too which does my head in an in the mornings the soles of my feet are awful (mentioned before) so I'm struggling to walk for 5 minutes coz the hurt like I've been walking for miles & miles ARGHH

I know in 3rd tri people say this but what about 2nd? Is it related?

I'm done in :baby:

from about 14 weeks pregnant my sleep pattern went from about 8 hours to 4! i was in bed every nigth by 1, and up at 5! just couldnt sleep! have u mentioned feet to hv? x

No I feel dumb lmaooooo They aren't pain! You know what I mean when your feet go a numb ache when you've been walking none stop?

x

yea its liek stretching lol, have u tried bathing them yet missus lol!!!

Every morning I have a bath?

;) lol

:lol: Nah don't have one of those things! I'm alright after a bit lol!

My sleep has changed from bein able to sleep loads to hardly at all now, i just cant get comfy and i also ache all the time, im peeing 5-6 times a night an when ive been loo it takes me ages to get back to sleep argh im so tired too :hugs:
The feet thing though i have no idea hun, maybe do speak to MW they are happy to help (well most the time)

but if its uncomy enuff 2 mention, u shud speak 2 mw :D lol jst realised i put hv in 1st post... u wont see 1 of them for a fair few weeks :blush:

my sleep isnt to bad at the mo, i normaly wake up once to go to the loo but thats about it. unless Coby gets me up

x

My sleep pattern is crap ....

My trick was relaxing bath/shower, hot warm drink and bed with a book and dim light and norm would help ...

As for the feet/numbness speak to your MW

xxx

you feet, I know the exact feeling your describing, thats how my feet feel when I wake up after a busy shift at work. strange how your feet feel like that when you wake without lots of walking (unless you sleep walk hehe) I would mention it to your MW, you might find that they will swell later in PG

as for the sleeping, not really much advice unforunatly its one of those pg things we have to put up with, but maybe try a little lavender oil on your pillow that will aid restful sleep xxx

I was miserable with lack of sleep by the end of my pregnancy. I was up every hour or so to go pee and could not get comfy at all. On the bright side, waking up once or twice in the night now feels like bliss in comparison! :rofl:

I'm serious! :shock:

I stopped sleeping well from about 10 weeks, and it never got better, sorry hun. I can remember the hours of just staring at the ceiling, but feeling soooo tired.:hissy:

I got 9 hours of unbroken sleep when we went to Rome, and I was so shocked by it that I still tell people!!! :blush:

Doing my head in I get up and I fall sleep on sofa downstairs soundly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->