Sleepers

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
How many 0-3m and 3-6m sleepers should I have on hand? I have some but I never feel like I have enough stuff hah

well we only use sleepers/onsies at night so 5 of each would be more than enough (I end up having to wash her clothes every other day anyways because I need bibs/burp cloths)...saying that we probably have 10-15 of them in 3-6 months :rofl:

What are sleepers? Sleep suits? I have 20 for each size but she's a really sicky baby. (Seriously I have to change her ATLEAST 5 times a night..)

I agree with above (by TT), because Amy was very sickly I never bothered much with proper clothes - she would have only been in it about half an hour, so I got the sleepers instead - she went through about 15 in one day once ( it was terrible), so I would stock up on more, if you have a very sick baby 5 aint gonna be enough, even at night. I would change her, put her down, she would be sick, I would change her, she would be sick . . . you get the point, lol.

Defo get more than you think you will need! :)

Good luck:)

wow guess I'm lucky we rarely have to change Hannah at night, and though she does have her days where we change her 3-4 times it's not uncommon for her to make it through an entire day with the same clothes

Lucky you! I've been through 4 outfits already and she didn't get dressed untill 9am! :rofl: It's 1.30pm now..

An outfit an hour! :|

Ehhh I need to go shopping haha. I have like three or four 0-3months and seven 3 months. I didn't want to buy a lot of 0-3 cause I'm not expecting a tiny baby here :rofl:

Hannah's almost to long for her 3-6 month clothes already :shock:

not sure if you have a Walmart there rae but they sell sleepers 3 for $8

I have absolutely loads as I've been given them, way too many in fact. I only wanted about 12 just so I dont have to constantly have washing machine on, way I am going I wont ever have to wash them as I will have enough until she is 3-6months :rofl:

I have absolutely loads as I've been given them, way too many in fact. I only wanted about 12 just so I dont have to constantly have washing machine on, way I am going I wont ever have to wash them as I will have enough until she is 3-6months :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: so you think. Hannah has loads of clothes but I still constantly do her laundry because I run out of bibs or burp cloths etc.

I like sleepers Rae, so I stocked up on them. I think they are so comfy and warm for baby more so than outfits. I find the first couple of months at least is when they use them the most.

Dont buy too much to start, you dont know how big she is going to be and they grow out of stuff fast.

Im not worried about actual outfits for the beginning, most babies I know live in their sleepers in the beginning, so I have a few casual outfits and thats it.

We won't be finding out the sex until THE day so all we have are sleepers right now and a TON. A lot of sets from Walmart just because you can get them for cheap but I would imagine for the first 2-3 months baby will practically live in sleepers (if it takes after me it will, I could live in my pj's lol)

I'm not sure how many will be "enough" either.... we are trying to stay on team yellow til monkey arrives and so hoping that a few "neutral" coloured sleepers will be sufficient til then and we can get some 'proper' coloured ones after. mum has already said she will gladly be on "shopping duty" as soon as the news comes.... :rofl:

We were on team yellow so I tried not to pick up too many. When I finally went to get them though I noticed that there were a lot of different sizes even for all the 0-3 months, they ranged between 7lbs and 15lbs. All in all I think I had 10 or so in a range of sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->