Sleeping lol oh what fun

ruth222

Mum of 1 to be Mum of 2
Reaction score
Only this week I have noticed sleeping is becoming a difficult task, I find I'm awake for a while before I eventually drift off, then oh god the turning from one side to the next is just ridiculous, I actually can't do it unless I grab my bump and let it roll with me. Otherwise it feels as tho I'm trying to drag a stone boulder across the bed and feels like something inside me might break lol. So everytime I turn its so so difficult and obv wakes me up, then he starts kicking the matress lol.

Oh and then theres the frequent trips to the toilet which also wake me up. OH works shifts and gets up at 5am so as we only have one exit out of the bed as its against the wall he lays at the side with the exit so I have to climb over him everytime oh god it took me ages at 2:30 this morning lol. I think we may need to change this set up!! Its strange I've always slept really well throughout the pregnancy but the weight of the bump seems to have suddenly hit me this week at almost 38 weeks. lol.

Hopefully not much longer and we get to meet LO!

Im only 31 weeks and sleeping is getting impossible, I haven't slept well for ages, If I do I wake up every hour to go to the toilet and change sides :hissy: its driving me up the wall but only 7 weeks and it will all be worth it. Hope you have your LO soon, take care :hugs: XX

I'm finding sleeping hard already to...takes me a while to drift off. Wake up every time i roll, and the loo trips. Which thankfull are not every night yet!

Sleep has been impossible for me for weeks. Feel like a 10 ton lorry trying to turn over.

Oh dear..... tonnes of fun huh?? I think you guys better switch sides!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->