Sleeping more?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I feel like i could go to sleep right now, yet ive not really been up that long.

Went to sleep at 1am, awak every two hours till i got up at 7.30am. Back to sleep at 10.30am till 2pm.

Is it normal to want so much sleep right now?

the past few days i have been waking up really tired and having an afternoon nap... i haven'tdone that since 1st tri :o

everybody does say 3rd tri is tiring but gosh, it's like being 8weeks again but with a huge belly you can't accomodate no matter how hard you try! haha
not too long to go for you now! :D

xXx

I think it is.
I am knackered right now. I will be in bed in about 30 minutes with my laptop because I can't get comfy except in bed and doze a bit.
Even getting 10 hours sleep I am exhausted.

I could sleep all day if i let myself! I go into bed about 11/12pm.. turn the tele off arond half 1 and don't get out of bed untill 12/12.30ish, although it's not all sleep!

I am ALWAYS tired now. Its probably all the extra baby weight and the fact were probably all having crappy sleep anyways. I know I wake up at least every two hours to pee and even more cause I just cant get comfy.

I think so. I took lots of naps in my last month :lol:

omg I've been sleeping like crazy. I have been the whole pregnancy. I work til 4 in the afternoon and I most days take a nap when I get home. Lately it's been really bad, I could sleep allllll the time. We stayed up til about 3am last night. I woke up at noon. We put some primer in the baby's room. Ate lunch and I fell back to sleep at about 230. I woke up at 5. LOL

Now I just can't sleep at all, I feel so tired all the time but then everytime i get into bed i come awake again. It's becoming a nightmare as I just feel exhausted all day, though today I did manage to fall asleep during the day which I haven't done before so I am hoping it's the start of being able to sleep a bit more than I have been these past few weeks.

I feel like i could go to sleep right now, yet ive not really been up that long.

Went to sleep at 1am, awak every two hours till i got up at 7.30am. Back to sleep at 10.30am till 2pm.

Is it normal to want so much sleep right now?

My sleep cycle varies AG. I would say that I often wake up and think I am ready for the day and BAM it hits me I am actually tired and head back to sleep after an hour or two up (if the kids are still sleeping).

Im so tired all the time and have had to start napping for an hour or two during the day but Im still not sleeping well at night, every hour to two hours Im awake, some nights I can't sleep at all :hissy:, hope it settles for you soon, take care :hugs: XX

i'm ALWAYS tired nowadays. can wallow in bed all day. sometimes asleep, other times lightly dozing, or just plain reading and having a lie-in. that seems to be what my body needs right now - that and food, ofcourse.

Tiredness at the later stages of pregnancy is perfectly normal. its ur bodys way f preparing for those sleepless nights or night feeds.

hmm killed anothe thread lol.

dont mind me in a silly mood but seem to be killing forum threads all over atm not just this forum lol.

yes that me, the whole way through, I totally missed the blooming, instead I have wilted right through !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->