sleeping on my belly :/

katiee24

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
i fall asleep on my back or side.. then wake up on my tummy.. im not sure what to do.. im i hurting baby? i cant help but roll over.. and when i wake up my belly hurts & im dying for a wee!!

If you were hurting baby or something wasn't right, your body would automatically wake up.
maybe get a pillow to support yourself, i find im lying in the same position when i do this

I slept on my stomach for 25 weeks with the last pregnancy, and I'm still sleeping that way now. Once you can't do it anymore your body won't let you! Don't worry about squishing baby xxx Also I wake up dying for a wee no matter what! :haha:

I also have a pillow I use to prop my leg up so I can sleep on my stomach for as long as possible - so hard for me to sleep any other way!

Yeah your body will tell you when you can't do it anymore, I always sleep on my belly and now find it hard to sleep because it won't let me anymore :(

twenty three weeks and Still sleeping on my tummy! :) I've had to slightly modify it by putting a pillow to one side and lifting my leg so I'm not directly on my tummy. my lo is just fine and very active :)

With my son i became a belly and back sleeper i remember sleeping on my tummy the night before i went into labor my tummy would be a lil sore in the am but never had a problem because of it

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and still on my tummy. It does make the urge to go to the loo intense though huh?

ive put a pillow down to try and stop me.. but noo just end up rolling over still & lying on belly.. thankfully i can occasionally wake up on my back.. i did this morning :D. just hope babys ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->