sleeping on your tum?

vejables

Reaction score
when is it not okay to sleep on your tummy? i try not to, but i always wake up on my tummy. is this alright? or is it bad for the little one?

im pretty sure its ok to sleep on your tummy :)

eventually there will be a big bump in the way though!

I still sleep on mine - although putting my knee by my chin to compensate for my bump is becoming a bit of a problem - Not very dignified either! lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=7923&highlight=sleeping+on+your+tummy

Hope this helps! ;)

LMFAO i wish i could sleep on my tum ...

I'd be a home made see-saw lol

xxx

I was just thinking of you.... your baby is going to be born on sat the 28th of this month.... I have ESPN :0)

all i wanted was to sleep on my tum and then after id had Rhys my boobs were too painful... balls!! lol

I sleep on tum but I keep rolling over to my back which I hardly ever did before ARGH either that or I kinda lean to one side more front & hump my OHs leg! Infact he just bought me a pillow to hump :rofl:

thanks guys! you all made me feel much better! i was just worrying i might squish him/her lol.

I think it's fine during early pregnancy. I heard somewhere that after about 20 weeks, you should try to sleep on your right side more often. This position allows better and greater blood flow throughout the body and to the baby. It's hard though. I had to sleep with several large pillows...one between my legs helped my back pain.

I sleep on tum but I keep rolling over to my back which I hardly ever did before ARGH either that or I kinda lean to one side more front & hump my OHs leg! Infact he just bought me a pillow to hump :rofl:

LMAO @ "Hump OH's leg"...Did you end up getting a body pillow? I was thinkign of purchasing one at a later date.

Yer he bought me it lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MATERNITY-PREGNANCY-BODY-SUPPORT-PILLOW-CUSHION-COVER_W0QQitemZ180140843180

I'll still hump his leg though to annoy him :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->