sleeping problem

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
help me sleep
I just cant shut down at night, its been really bad for about a week now. i lie in bed from about ten pm an dno matter what i try it doesnt work, getting up and doing something then going back to bed, listening to light music, lying in the dark in silence. Nothing. at most i lie there for an hour then get back to my computer because i just cant sleep.:nope:
Last night i was still trying to sleep and get comfy and it was about 5am, i got up at 9 and i had to go back to bed from 12.30-3. Even that was a crap sleep and left me with a migrane for the rest of the day.
Im moving ho9me on saturday night, taking an overnight bus. its 10 hours
But i just dont know what else to try. Already been lying in darkness in silence for about 2 hours now. Also as well as not being able to sleep i for some reason at night time get this extreme feeling of nausea. Only when i go to bed, im fine up till that point.
what else can i try? i cant even take an antihistimie to knock me out :growlmad:

Your best bet is to go to bed at 12AM and get up at 7AM, whether you sleep or not. If you feel tired during the day - do not - go to bed for longer than an hour max. Fight through the day/night and go to bed at 12AM again, get up sharp at 7AM. Just don't go to sleep during the day when your tired for more than an hour.

If you do this for 3 days it should get you back to sleeping. Also your probably stressed about moving back home, so call a few friends and have a chat about what's worrying you to get some re-assurance and some support.

Try your hardest to go to bed and get up bang on the same time every day and night.

Don't watch TV or go on the computer at least an hour before bed, instead, read a book or magazine, as your brain will still be in TV mode for nearly an hour or so after you turn it off.

Good luck!!

Happy bus trip - take a pillow from your bed - it will do you wonders, I've done the bus trip your doing!

xx

ok, ill try that. i went to bed this afternoon and i was determined not to go to sleep, i had so much to do, but i ended up sleeping. so annoyed with myself. Yeah im gonna take a pillow and i have a softeeze frog for my head aswell, hoping to get 2 seats as i cant imagine it being overly busy on a saturday bank holiday right?!? hopeso!!

Saturday bank holiday...might be the time when people will tend to us it more :S Hope you feel better soon!

eeek, im hoping not! maybe if theres space someone will see a struggling pregnant person and let me have two seats HAHA, fat chance. last night got a bit more sleep but i got woken up so it was all broken sleep. stressed out to the max with moving as ihave too much stuff! got to get post office boxes and send 5 up!! wish i culd click my fingers and just be at home! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->