Sleepless?

Seraphim

Amazing Baby Girl
Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling wide awake at the most annoying times?

For some reason our sofa makes me feel more sleepy than being in bed.

I really don't want to be away from hubby, but I need sleeeeeeep :dohh:

sorry im butting in... i saw this and had to respond.. when i was pregnant i could NOT sleep i was up till 2 or 3 in the morning and had to get up at 5 for work it was horrible!!! but when i slept on the couch it was pure heaven asleep in mins... as far as OH i use to tell him he was snoring too loud for me to sleep...(a little true but..) O how i loved my couch!... all i gotta say is get sleep where you can hun :)

;)

Thank you... I just felt a bit bonkers ;)

But now I know someone else has been at it too... I might just take some ZZzzs right here ;D

haha you go right ahead! yah i thought i was nuts too and i didnt want to tell OH he woulda thought i was mad lol...

I can't sleep either but it's because i have to pee every hour!!

I don't really get tired in different places. But my schedule is a little mixed up. I will sleep 12 hours, and feel completely terrible after I wake up until about 6PM. Then, after 6PM I get this energy boost which is ridiculous and it will last until about 12PM ... then I get extremely tired and pass out for 12 hours. ... I think its nutso!

I'm having trouble sleeping too, I just keep waking up for no apparent reason.

The sofa is comfy though...

Having to get up and use the bathroom room every hour or two during the night is really disturbing my sleep... I'm still finding bed the best place to sleep, but my chap is away so I've no-one (except the cat) next to me snoring!
The other morning I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep :-( But still seem to be averaging around 10-12 hour's sleep per day... And still manage to feel exhausted like I've been partying all weekend non-stop!!

I find the same thing Seraphim. One night I was up for 3 hours layin gin bed and couldn't sleep... went out to the couchand fell asleep. I often go to sleep on the couch and then OH will wake me up to go to bed later on. I doon't know what it is about the couch but it seems like the place to be.

Im not sleeping either but its because Im peeing every 2 hours and my 15 mth old is still getting up a few times a night:( by 2:00 in the afternoon Im a zombie

Ugh, Same thing. I will be awake til 3am-4am...sleep until 12 pm...have a nap at 6pm and then wake up at 12am...It is crazy!

Wierdly, the week I tested I was wide awake at 4am every day - would watch a film before work every day. I must have been in my fourth week.

It only lasted about 10 days and now I'm shattered all the time!

I'm not pregnant, but I can sympathize. I've been exhausted recently--falling asleep in classes, taking 3 hour "naps" and still being groggy afterward etc etc

....but I woke up at 4:00 this morning and I didn't fall asleep until a half hour before the alarm went off!:hissy: and of course I end out starving because my body decided it was breakfast time right then and there....and our toilet was screwed up (OH said he'd fix it in the morning) so too bad to me when I had to go potty. What a morning =_=

Is anyone else feeling wide awake at the most annoying times?

For some reason our sofa makes me feel more sleepy than being in bed.

I really don't want to be away from hubby, but I need sleeeeeeep :dohh:

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. I wake up usually about 2-4am and am WIDE awake and once I wake, it's so hard to fall asleep. I have gone to the couch a few times and reliazed it was cause of the curve that I could sleep. My friend gave me her pregnancy pillow- it's a sort of U shaped body pillow that is AMAZING. It curls around me and I get to sleep really well with it. I still wake up in the night to use the bathroom... and sometimes if OH makes a single noise I get so frustrated the couch is my best option... but on occassion even that doesn't tire me out. I sometimes am just awake with no reasonable explanation. :dohh: Makes me a little crazy. I can lay in bed for hours with closed eyes trying, like last night. Went to bed at 11pm woke at 4 and didn't fall back to sleep (i think, I'm not sure) I was kind of in a daze. Had to get up at 7am for work, it's such a bother!! Can't wait to get into bed and nap after work (like usual). :rofl:

I have been having a little trouble sleeping lately. I will toss and turn all night long and have really weird dreams. I guess it's just part of being pregnant, but I'd rather have this then morning sickness! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->