• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sleepsuit/vest question

Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
I've been reading various hospital bag lists and they mention babygrows and vests. Should babies wear vests under their babygrows or would they be too hot in summer? I'm planning on taking short and long sleeved so I can decide what she will wear dependent on time of day/weather and it will only for going home because I have nighties for in the hospital....

Sorry for the dumb question!

Hmmm, where did my ticker go? It was here yesterday!

Niamh has always worn a vest under her babygro and clothes. If you LO is too hot, you can always take it off :)

lol i wonder where its gone!!?? lol
I am gonna take some with me anyway just cos they are soo small then gonna decide when the time comes.
(taking 2 sleepsuits and 2 vests) and outfit for going home :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Elyse wears one under hers. Hasn't been warm enough for her to go in just her vest yet but I've put her in just the sleepsuit before because it was definitely too warm for her to be in both.

Our hospital is like a sauna - i've taken both plus like a footless sleep suit type thing so if its warm he'll still have both on but not a covered sleepsuit...

Absolutely not a dumb question, I was wondering the same!

I have a pack of 7 plain white newborn short sleeved vests and so will see what the weather is like!

Hey there's a 'ticker nicker' on the loose!

no i have never put a vest underneath a sleep suit and wouldn't think they would need both in the hosp as there normally pretty warm places.

maddi was born 1st july and it was a bit too hot for vests undersleep suit, she does wear one now all the time, and will till its warm enough not too. i would take a variety of vests/baby gro's and footless rompers and a cardigan in to the hospital and see how the weather is when lo is here :D

Brooke wears sleevless vests under hers atm because the weather is warming up,

It really depends on what time of year

Thanks girls.
Another thing for the shopping list but hopefully it will be too warm by June to need them. What with the amazing summer we are going to have :happydance:

Off to investigate ticker nicker now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"