Sleepwalking??? I am going insane...

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Anyone else ever experience sleep walking? I have never slept walked in my life! We are on a trip and I woke up in the elevator, having to pee SO badly...WTF, I am going insane during this TWW!!

Anyone else ever experience sleep walking? I have never slept walked in my life! We are on a trip and I woke up in the elevator, having to pee SO badly...WTF, I am going insane during this TWW!!

Wow Reversalmommy I have never heard that happened before:wacko: You could have gotten hurt lady:hugs:
When do you test?

I used to sleep walk on occasion as a child, but haven't done it since that I am aware. Generally sleep walking is triggered by high stress and insomnia.

Wow Reversalmommy I have never heard that happened before:wacko: You could have gotten hurt lady:hugs:
When do you test?

I think I had implantation Sunday am. So probably tonight or tomorrow am I will try! I am like 99% sure I am pregnant...I am going to be worried if I'm not lol def gonna go to the dr!

I am also in my TWW and I fell asleep so hard last night that when my husband woke me up I couldn't remember what day it was. I could have swore it was Saturday lol

When do you test?

I think I had implantation Sunday am. So probably tonight or tomorrow am I will try! I am like 99% sure I am pregnant...I am going to be worried if I'm not lol def gonna go to the dr!

Reversalmommy did you test???

When do you test?

Reversalmommy did you test???

OMG yes...I had animmediate hair thin line pop up. Stupid. Lie dye tests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->