Slight bleed

Essence

Due March 10, 2010!!!
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am cycle day 29 of a usually 25-28 day cycle. Last month I was 3ish days early and it was normal, but this month I have not only had absolutly no cramping, but I think it is the lightest bleed I have ever witnessed!! (May be TMI:) When I wipe I get a slight bit of discolor and that is it. I dont even have to use any type of 'protection' (Tampon or light days or anything) because it isn't heavy enough to do anything! This has been going on since the night of day 27. Weird, huh?

Anyways, I guess I will give up high hopes that I am pregnant and just say that I am out- guessin' that this is my period and it is just messing with my mind (Even though I have read that it is very common for very light bleeding around the time of your usual period due to hormonal changes, but I will get my head out of the skies and call it my Af)

So here is hoping that next cycle will be my cycle (Even though I was pretty positive I had it this time!)

I don't know much about implatation bleeding so I couldn't say but I know last month, I had spotting for 2 days before my period came. And the month before - which was my first month off the pill - my period only lasted 2 days when my periods have always been 5 days. I just put this down to coming off the pill.

Why don't you have a look on google for implatation bleeding? That might shed some light on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->