Slightly concerned, but don't know if should be.

SarandrewBean

Mammy to Halle <3
Reaction score
Having had two miscarriages and this being my 3rd pregnancy I'm a bit of a worryier.

Had my scan on Monday and was told I was 7 weeks + 3 days pregnant. Said baby was fine etc and today I've had app with DR who has now referred me to the midwife who I'll be seeing on the 3rd of September (not a day I'll forget as my bday is on the 2nd) anyway, since seeing the DR have started getting sharp shooting pains and stitch like pain in my stomach, first it started on my right side but has now worked it's way to the left side, don't know whether to be worried or not as also has a sharp shooting pain inside me and my medium to lower back is also very achey.

Has anyone had this and baby was fine or didn't M/C?

<3

To be honest there is a lot going in inside of you that those aches and pains are usually quite normal and usually nothing to worry about. It could be everything stretching to make room for the growing baby. If it gets worse or your concerned at any time it may be worth either giving the midwife a call or going to your local walk in centre if you have one. X

I always get pains in my lower stomach and in my sides some times it's really hard to move but I had this with all my pregnancies xx

I had loads of pains with both pregnancies - AF-like cramping, low aching and pressure, quick sharp shooting pains, and all kinds of general achiness. I figure it's all normal since most of my friends complain of the same.

I had this at 8-9 weeks Hun its apparently round ligament stretching. My mw says if the pains are moving around its fine. Like left side for a few days then the right. Not sure if it will help you not worry but yep apparently 100% normal

I'm back in on 29th for my booking appt so keep us all updated how you get on on the 2nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->