Slighty random question about movement

jessyjones

Mummy to Boy / Girl Twins
Reaction score
Hi everyone..
ive been feeling the twins kicking for the past few weeks and these last few days they have been 'very' low... infact it feels like they are doing a dance on my cervix... im only 22 weeks so slightly worried about it being so low down...
i havent had any bleeding or show or anything so im not panicing about it too much... it just feels very very strange and wanted to know if other people are having similar feelings or wether i should call the midwife?

Hi. I wish I could feel what you are feeling so that I could tell you for sure what I think....

My boy (baby A) was always hanging out around my cervix. I have a picture of him, at 19 weeks, with his foot on it. Around 23 weeks, he turned and waited, head against my cervix, to enter the world. I felt him down low, but mostly his hands on the low right side of my uterus.

I had feelings in my cervix that were almost like convulsions and remember asking about them. It was sort of like the contracting feeling of an orgasm, but less. (tmi?) The ladies in the forum I asked this in, said it was normal, but I didn't think it was. Come to find out, my cervix was doing all sort of crazy things. It was shortening and dilating.

So, baby could definitely be there kicking and that could be what you are feeling. But, when it comes to the cervix, I don't think it's a bad idea to get it checked out. (I'm sure you are fine, though!!!!!!!)

I had feelings in my cervix that were almost like convulsions and remember asking about them. It was sort of like the contracting feeling of an orgasm, but less. (tmi?)

THAT IS EXACTLY IT!!!!! i thought i was going mad lol.

Ok, well then I think you should get a measurement of your cervix soon and start keeping track of it. If it shortens too much you need to start laying down lots. xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->