Slimming World Diet - Anyone??

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
I joined last night for the first time and really determined to shift my weight...My taget goal is 3 stone!!! :nope: :cry:

So, they have Green Days, Original Days & the new Extra Easy Days. Ive been told to do the Extra Easy for the first week but already i'm a little confused?!?!?

How does it work?? Cos i thought we couldnt mix proteins and carbs but with this you can?!?!? :wacko:

Please someone who is on slimming world help me! xxx

Yup I do it...

Ok basically you got to fill your place half full with the super free foods for Extra Easy, then you fill the rest of the plate with your free foods.

You can mix carbs and protein but what it is trying to get you to do is to eat lower caloried food that lasts longer so your fuller for longer. This is only my third week and I got weigh in tonight.

I did try to start a group but doesn't look like there is many of us doing this.

Arh right! I think i got it now! lol

So all the foods listed on page 6 & 7 of the Extra Easy book are SuperFree foods as they are marked with stars??

My first day was a bit of a let down, i had a bag of buttons!! Which i know i can use my syns but i couldnt even do it for the first bloody day!

*sigh*

Thanks hun x

Don't think of Syns as a bad word or negative word. They are there to help you have your treats (I renamed them to treats! :rofl:) How many treats are you allowed per day?

If you read on page 5 of the extra easy book it will tell you about superfree (S or SS) and you have to fill a third of your plate... well I would go with half the plate and then on the other half - split that in two and have protein and carbs on that one..

Well I put on half a pound last night.. :( Isobel has started waking in the night and making me tired again so eating for tiredness. Do you stay to image therapy?

Is that where you stay and talk about how everyone has done and what they are eating that week?? It was my first week on tue so i stayed for the duration as i wasnt sure etc

Its a bit cheesy with all the clapping but its a good insentive :)

We have this young lad in our group who has torettes - i've never met anyone with toretts so it made me jump the first time he shouted out, he kept getting so embarassed bless him!

X

Yeah Image Therapy is the bit at the end after the weigh in. It is a bit cheesy and my mum hates that bit and doesn't stay but I find it up lifting that other people have lost 3, 3.5, and 4 stone. And it makes you believe you can do this.

Tourettes takes time to get used to it but you will.

How is your food going today?
I've had puffed wheat, carrots, plums, nectarines, and had scrambled egg for lunch, got chilli con carne for dinner (red day)

Not too bad, i've had my weetabix & banana for breakfast, i have this most days anyways so works well with the diet.

I've had a ham & mushroom salad with loads of lettuce, toms & cucumber and i had two light babybel cheeses with it, need to check if this is 'treats' ;)

And just had a big bowl of strawberrys & peach...

Good thing is i love a lot of fruit, veg & Salad its just the sweet tooth in me thats my down fall!

Have changed my sugar in my tea to sweetner too - although its awful i'm getting used to it!

How much have you lost altogether since you started? x

Your two babybel cheese - if you had mini light cheeses your allowed three. If it was mini light cheddar cheese you allowed two - it's a healthy A choice however if you used milk with breakfast and tea thats your Healthy A. So it is 3 treats per babybel.

Your lunch sounds yumm!

I only joined 3 weeks ago...

Week 1 - -1.5lb
Week 2 - -2lb
Week 3 - +0.5lb

So in total 3lb like my ticker.. however thats a mini target to get down to pre-pregnancy and I want to loose about 3 stone.

Hello girls!! I was on the red before i got pregnant,i found it very easy to stick to,but found the extra easy a bit difficult,so did quite a few others in my class,we found it hard to get our heads round and yes the 1st week some of us did it we had good loss but after that it was very slow maybe half/pound a week??

I haven't done the extra easy, I alternate between red and green..

Yeah for some reason because i've already got the jist of red & green days 'cos of my sister i'm finding extra easy, hard to get my head round! lol
Think i'll stick to the red & green :)

NatalieW > My final target is also 3 stone, you've done really well so far!

Babycarey > Are you on the diet too?? Or are you pregnant?? xxx

If you understand green and red days better swap to that this week. Extra easy is there to help get newbies heads around it.

I'm doing my weight loss in small goals.. first one is to pre-pregnancy. Do you have a mini target?

I didnt, but thats a really good idea so i think i'll do something like that! :) I might do it in 3 stages...a stone per stage would be good :)

What you got planned for today?

I was meant to be meeting up with a friend but the weather is shocking!!

I ended up eating a whole box of strawberries yesterday! lol i need to make a conscience effort to drink more water, i'm terrable!!

Sounds good. Haven't thought about my next one yet... I'll get to the first, first then see.

I have just gone for a walk to asda and back.. bit windy but quite nice actually. Got to cook a sweet potato for Isobel now for her tea.

I need to drink more water, love tea but need more water!

I'm hungry today tho, eaten 4 carrots!

I am so the same!! Love tea but i never seem to drink water!!!

I've cut out bread too and i'm really missing it already!!!

I need more will power :)

I miss my bread too. I used to make home made bread all the time.

Well I thought I had a really bad weekend.. and today I lost 3lb!!!

How did you get on with your weigh in?

How are you doing?

I'm deading my weigh in today :(

if i am feeling upto it i am going nxt thursday

That was the hardest part.. actually going for the first time!

I would of being going tomorrow but as i had op yesturday waiting until nxt wk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->