Slimming World Extra Easy?!?

angelandbump

Working Mum :o)
Reaction score
:wacko:

Can some one please break this down in dummy terms so i can understand?
At the group meeting the women bypassed it and said just to read the information as its that easy but not for me!! I have no idea about syns and free foods ect

Its only day one and i am stressed :nope: mind you maybe the stress will help me loose my 7stone hehe! :blush:

Hi there

I have just started doing this too, but from what I gather you can eat as much Superfree, Superspeed and free food each day (these should be listed in your book) You should fill your plate, each meal with a third of Superfree food (basically fruit and veg)

You are allowed 1 Healthy Extra A and 1 Healthy Extra B per day (these are again, listed)

You are allowed up to 15 syns a day. Syns are things which arent free, treats etc.

I have just started doing SW Easy Extra myself, but this is how I understand the plan. I hope its right!

Xx

Dont be stressed though! It might take a few days, but you'll get there.
I write down the day before what I will have the next day, so it gives me time to sit and work it out.

So sad they don't have this in the states,
GL it sounds a bit confusing!

So sad they don't have this in the states,
GL it sounds a bit confusing!

LOL all my family and friends who have done SW have all reached their target weights with in the year and they all say its simple but i just can't get my head around it hehe x

Hi there

I have just started doing this too, but from what I gather you can eat as much Superfree, Superspeed and free food each day (these should be listed in your book) You should fill your plate, each meal with a third of Superfree food (basically fruit and veg)

You are allowed 1 Healthy Extra A and 1 Healthy Extra B per day (these are again, listed)

You are allowed up to 15 syns a day. Syns are things which arent free, treats etc.

I have just started doing SW Easy Extra myself, but this is how I understand the plan. I hope its right!

Xx

Exactly this, I strted it on wed and have been following it and have lost 4lb up to now :D it gets easier to work out as you go on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->