Slimming World/New mum buddies???

hajis-sweetie

Loving being a mummy!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to lose weight with SW and was wondering if anyone else is and would like to 'buddy' up for support?

Clare. xx

yes me!!!! did weightwatchers for years, then after the baba was born needed a new fresh start to a diet so doing sw! would love to be your buddy! have lost 24pounds so far, got another 2 stone to go to getback to my pre wedding weight, which is prob a v unrealistic target!!!x

Hello!! Oh you've done well! I've been back on it for 2 weeks and have lost 6 pounds. Well pleased. How are you finding the plan and how long have you been on it?!!

been on it 14 weeks, finding it ok,much better than when i did ww, love the fact you can change between different days and have the syns each day. 6 pounds is amazing! i just love food so much and find it hard to diet, but am very strong and have developed good will power! my target is end of feb for when i go to new york...dont want all my pics to be of me looking fat and hideous!!! dont think i will have lost another 2 stone by then,maybe a stone if i am really good!

Would you mind if I joined in ladies??

I done SW throughout my pregnancy so baby weight gain was minimal but have always been overweight so even tho baby weight is gone I still have a ton to lose! x

Can I join? Started sw today, hoping to lose 2st :) x

I'd love to join pls me and oh are doing sw as were getting marriedin may and both need to loose about 2st I don't go to class as work late 5days a week so buddies would help me get the support I needand the tips and options too :) xx

Im joining SW tomorrow so would love to join you girls! Was looking for a dedicated SW thread, I have about 5 stone to lose overall but my first goal is to get into a size 14/16 clothes. I take a 20/22 at the min :)

Edit noticed the ladies who started this havent updated it since 8th dec, I think we should keep it going though? :)

How is everyone finding it so far? I'm on day 3, and finding it fab. I'm finding it hard to resist snacking on chocolate, but there's always loads to eat if your peckish, which I love. I even found a recipe for SW crisps yesterday, so that's cured that craving! I'm so hoping this is the one diet I can actually stick to and lose weight on *fx'd*

to be honest im struggling a little with understanding how it works, my mum and nan go to class and ive just bought the books off her, just a lil confusing, i have the extra easy cook book and last night i made the lasagne and sw chips, for breakkie we had muller light and fruit and for lunch today we have left over lasagne is this all alowed? i really wanna do well on this!! xx

As long as you stick to between 5-15 syns a day, then it's fine. I've been eating so much, but if really does work cos I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 5 lbs in 3 days!! I've been eating loads of pasta, SW chips and crisps, loads of meat, and I've averaged about 10 syns a day. I've only done normal daily activities such as short walking with buggy, cleaning etc. Stick at it :)

Eta- do you have all the paperwork that tells you how it all works and exactly what you can have a day??

wow congrats hun!! well i have the syn book thats it lol im just sorta going by my mum i bought some books off her but dont have any paperwork what do i need? i cant go to class cause i work late and by the time i get in there finished and i work 5 days a week so cant go in the day time either, i will do it tho im determined!! xx

I have been to class this morning and it looks simple enough as long as you fill one third of your plte with superfree foods and the other two third with free foods you cant go wrong apparently :D Also you can have up to 15 syns a day Im allowed between 15/20 cos I weigh more lol. And your allowed one option from healthy extra A and B each day(this is things like bread and milk/cheese). To be honest it sounds too good to be true lol but we shll see at weigh in next week! I need to get my head round some recpie ideas and do a shop in a bit online :) Im excited :happydance:

Hun, search slimming world starter pack on eBay and you can get all the info you need for like £1. Between you and me though ;) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->