• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

MRSTJ

Reaction score
Hello ladies, and welcome to the new slimming world syners thread.
LBS Lost This Week
Total LBS Lost So Far
LBS Left To Get To Goal

Monday
Naya69 = 35.5lbs/80.5lbs
daniandbaby = 15lbs/15lbs
reversal = 2.5lbs/10.5lbs/13.5lbs

Tuesday
lou1234 = 4lbs

Wednesday
MrsTJ = +1lbs/2.5lbs/93.5lbs
africaqueen = /27lbs
sugarkane = /53lbs/17lbs
Rah = /36lbs/20.5lbs
lucky3 = /3.5lbs
truly_blessed = /16.5lbs/8.5lbs
catkin1508 = /7lbs
mum 2 three = /2lbs
flutterbaby = 22lbs
vicki.mummy = 14lbs
Lisa84 = 2lbs/7.5lbs/38lbs
holywoodmum = 3lbs/18.5lbs/24lbs
Thursday
MrsQ = 28.3lbs/43.5lbs
Shortie1990 = 8.5lbs
LoolaBear = 8lbs/85lbs
xLaurax = 36.5lbs/25lbs

Friday

I take it you dont need me to contact admin now then...i wasnt being rude, i have literally only just got your message.

Hi :)

I have lost 23lb so far and get weighed on wed. Back to class for me tonight! will update later and let u know if i have gained or lost since last weigh in xxx

Found you, ok I got weighed today and lost 2lb total loss so far 42.5lb 27.5lb to go, weigh in on wedneday.

Finally got my 3 stone seems to have taken ages to get from 2.5 stone. Going on holiday to my mums after next weeks weigh in so I hope I can stay on track while there.

Well today has been very exciting, I was picked to be a Quinny Caster and have had a new Quinny Zapp Xtra delivered to me this afternoon (I know sad life I lead, but im a pramaholic so to be able to test and review one is great). :haha::haha:

Ok going to catch up on the other thread and will post peoples replies on here for when you all make it over.

We went to the actual krispy kremes shop at the trafford centre where they make them, its amazing! :haha:

xxx

Thats the 20min drive for me!!!! been a few times but park at the other end now lol

do they have a krispy creme in the arndale i work in there so can nip out and get one i'm dying to try them.

hi add me please my weigh in is on a monday and my siggy tells you how much ive lost up to now :thumbup: thanks xxx

do they have a krispy creme in the arndale i work in there so can nip out and get one i'm dying to try them.

DONT DO IT lol
I shop in asda now so im not tempted in tescos lol

Well went back to class and was gutted i had to pay £15 to keep my history as i have not been to class since June! :-( would of thought with the reason why i didnt go for ages, they could of wavered it?! anyway, i have to go to class to keep on track so had to pay.

I have lost 0.5lb since i last weighed myself in boots a few wks ago, so lost 23.5lb now.
If i lose 2.5lb this wk i will get my club 10 award :)

Well done on the losses this wk xxx

I think the £15 is the same as a joinign fee and 1 week which is what you would of paid anyway but at least you get to keep your history

Right whats the plan of action for 2.5lb loss this week??

I am going to write down everything i eat, eat loads of ss foods and i am doing a 5 mile walk for charity on sat nite so that should do some good :)

xxx

Well done on weigh in this week everyone.

Right AQ as Rah said whats the plan? Want to do a fit thing with a few of us together? How about a big cycle where we collectively travel the distances to each others houses over a month or something??

I am doing my 5 mile charity walk sat night :) its for the hospice and il be wearing a bright pink t'shirt and bunny ears and starting the walk at midnight :) xxx

Hi ladies Rah has come up with a good idea, if you could pm with your weights, and what night you weigh in than that way I defo wont miss anyone out while going through this thread and keeping it updated.

Thanx for the idea Rah xx

Hi ladies Rah has come up with a good idea, if you could pm with your weights, and what night you weigh in than that way I defo wont miss anyone out while going through this thread and keeping it updated.

Thanx for the idea Rah xx

no probs (id also post that in the 1st post as well)

Well done ladies on the weight losses so far this week, and I look forward to seeing plenty more next week :thumbup: I will delete everyone's weekly weights on a sunday so that way we start with a fresh week
If anyone has any idea's on the best way to run this thread I would love to hear them and wont be offended :flower:

Hi everyone,

I'm back from me first new weigh in and I lost....4lbs Yay, I'm pleased with that having had my lunch out glitches at the weekend :) Hopefully lose 3 lbs next week and get a 1/2 stone. Not sure I get the award though as I am just losing what I put on since the BFP. The old manager was there tonight and she was lovely - was really pleased to see me and told everyone how well I'd done before, bless her :)

My friend lost 5lbs too so she was v pleased :)

Thank you for the new post Mrs.

AQ sorry x post, how many lbs until your at the right bmi

Naya nice to see you back, have you had a weigh in yet??

Well done on the loss Lucky! great!!

Sugarkane it is around another 35lb intill my bmi is below 30 so a way to go yet... hope to manage it by xmas tho if i have the willpower... lol. I am deffo gonna it my best shot now as i want to get cracking with that IVF next year xxx

Not that anyone will but what if we have a gain? will there be another colour for a gain?? (jsut thinking of xmas and what my sister has already got in chocolate wise!!!!

yep i can do a different colour for a gain, but i know you lovely ladies wont be having any of these. or if anyone doesnt want to tell us how much they have gained i can just simply put a + instead x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"