Sling help please

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi ladies i am after some help please and i know you wonders here will help me.
Well i want to get a nice sling as the one i have is big and bulky but my problem is i am a LARGE lady and the one i have just fits me and i am worried i will spend a lot on it and it won't fit i'll wisper my size to you but don't tell anyone ( top half cause of my girls is a 22-24, and my waist is a size 20 ish but is going down as i am trying to diet:blush:)
Do any of you know of one to fit me as i love wearing mr h but the sling i have hurts ny shoulders and back.,
Thankyou :kiss:

A meitai would be fine, or one with extra long straps so its extra comfy and youve got plenty of strap left over , or a wrap size 5.2 would do you for any carry your wanted to try :)

I *think* connectas got upto size 22 :) A ringsling also would probs be ok for you :) Honestly theres no end of things you could try your not at all limited by what size you are xxx

I might be mistaken but i'm sure big mama slings tells you size specs. Have you checked to see if you have a sling meet near you then you can rade their library and try them out for free!

I have just ordered this one:
https://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/calin-bleu-gauze-wraparound-baby-sling-p-239.html
as my hubby is very large...

Seemed like a bargain and we got the 6m length which should fit!!!

I have just ordered this one:
https://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/calin-bleu-gauze-wraparound-baby-sling-p-239.html
as my hubby is very large...

Seemed like a bargain and we got the 6m length which should fit!!!

That's a good price! I fancy one of these...possibly the microfleece one for winter! :thumbup:

I should really stop window shopping for slings as I just got my gorgeous Ring Sling today :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->