Slings? New to this!

Xanthe

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I tried the Papoose style front carrier when my daughter was a newborn and could never get to grips with it.

I really want to try again when baby #2 is born in March but haven't a clue where to start looking and which ones to even consider as there seem so many on the market!

I am quite petite if that any helps and not very strong physically. I think one of the reasons I could not get to grips with with my daughter was that I had had a Caeasarian + was still uncomfortable.

How about the Babsling? Any pointers would be great.

Thanks

XXXX

Personally, I have used a few different kinds and my favorites have been the ring sling and the mei tai. The ring sling worked best for LO as a newborn.

I know others that have liked the babasling, but I haven't used it, so can't be more help there.

i loved the Kari-Me when my boy was little :) so easy to use once you get the hang of it and it was so supportive, too. hardly feels like you are carrying a baby at all!

I really am liking my babyhawk - I am wearing it now while I make cookies to increase my breask milk supply LOLOLOL - :haha: How my life has changed!!!
xx

Thanks alot ladies for giving me somewhere to start looking.

X

It really depends what you like the look of, when youll be using it most, how comfortable you are with knots, how long you want to use it for etc but nothing beats a newbie snuggle quite like a wrap i dont think, we had a stretchy wrap when flo was little and then moved onto a woven which i wish we had of had to start with, if your budgets healthy id go for a silk or cashmere wrap which is what im keeping an eye out to stash away for my newbie at the minute. Otherwise any woven wrap will last you well into toddler hood whereas a stretchy will need replacing around 6 months or sooner xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->