Sliquid(not a typo)

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of Sliquid? It's a natural intimate glide that's free of all chemicals such as:glycerin,gluten, parabens, PEG,propylene glycol,sorbital,sulfates, vegan friendly, not animal tested,water based water soluable, hypoallergenic, fragrance free, flavor free, uniquely blended to emulate your body's own natural moisture,and it's PH balanced neutral. DH doesn't like preseed and he states that preseed doesn't feel "natural" to him. So he found Sliquid online and wanted to try it. I must say it feels like it mimics your body natural moisture........ those who have used it what do you think? Is it as sperm friendly as it says it is? He likes Sliquid and he needs to use hypoallergenic stuff....thoughts anyone?

I thought sliquid was a silicone base, its possible they have a water based lube as well though I guess. In general all lubes are bad for sperm (which I would bet includes sliquid). If you want to use lube you pretty much have to use pre-seed or something similar marketed to the cause.

maybe just pour the preseed into a washed out sliquid bottle haha, I'll bet its more the name that gets to your hubby than anything.

maybe just pour the preseed into a washed out sliquid bottle haha, I'll bet its more the name that gets to your hubby than anything.

Preseed is sticky to me, I wouldn't like to be hoodwinked like that. I prefer different brands of lube over others, I can definitely tell a difference.

According to Sliquid, they have a slightly higher pH product that is better for conception. The pH of cervical mucus changes when you are fertile, so something that is pH "neutral" may not be best. Here is the answer from the FAQ:

The best selection would be the Oceanics line (https://sliquid.com/full-width/sliquid-organics/sliquid-oceanics/)as it has the highest pH (appx 7.2) which makes for the most ideal level for the sperm.

We tried pressed and conceive + both were ok but I preferred Concieve + much more than preseed. Although neither were successful with helping me get pregnant.

I love sliquid, but I will only use Sliquid H2O or Organics (which are the two water based products). I've read up on it and Organics seems to be the best as far as mimicking our on lubrication and it does have an EWCM feel to it and it isn't sticky.

I did conceive using Sliquid Organics, but it was an unsuccessful pregnancy.

We use it! Best lube we've ever used. Thankfully when I'm ovulating I produce pretty high amounts of EWCM so we don't usually have to use lube, but I would say since it's all natural it should be ok. And yes I agree it does feel pretty natural :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->