sloppy post

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
this will sound so naff but I really love my baby and can't wait to meet them, I've had a really tough pregnancy with hyperemesis and at the minute I just have to take each day as it comes, I thought being so ill since I was 6 weeks pregnant would make me resent my baby but it doesn't it just makes them more precious to me as I'm going through so much just to get it here that I can't wait for the relief I will feel when I meet my baby for the first time (though I am starting to get really scared about the pain now too)

That's a really nice thing to say and a good positive way to look at it :D

I can kind of understand what you mean when I think back to first tri when I felt sick all the time, it was a good kind of sick, somtimes it felt wrong when I was feeling ok iykwim!

:hugs:

I know how you feel although i have not got heperemeses. I stopped taking prescription meds to get pregnant as they were not safe so have felt rough for the whole pregnancy. I knew i would have a bad 9 months before it all started and its strange being so tired all the time but knowing its for such a outcome :) :)
Gona need to stay of the drugs to breast feed as well so got more months to come lol.
When i had morning sickness in the first trimester i really paniked everytime i didnt feel sick.
Its gona be soo worth it in the end when we get to hold are little bundles of joy. And maybee do it all again in a couple of years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->