• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Slow labor =(

L

Luhweez

So been in hospital since about 4am saturday night/sun morning however you'd put it! was having contractions so they hooked me up to ctg in delivery suite, there was loadsss lol and i was really in pain so they gave me paracetamol and got me into the bath. as soon as i got into the bath, blood everywhere! liquidy, chunky stuff, so midwife declared i'd had my show and not to worry.

Got out of the bath and hooked back up to ctg, had an internal 2cm dilated, frowned when i heard this because of hearing so much about the dreaded 2cm!
As we hadn't been to bed yet or eaten since about 6 on sat they gave us lots of toasttt and tea :D and the midwife talked away to us for ages, she was actually LOVELY. after second ctg i had another internal, just over 2cm dilated, and as my 'liqur' is low but havent recalled waters breaking we were moved up to the ward. basically had about 4 ctgs throughout the day, skip had to leave around 11 after loadsss of walking around lol he was shattered, so tried to go to sleep but one of the girls on the ward was well..snoring..really horribley so i couldnt sleep lol. had another internal this morning and ctg and my blood pressures low, but they let me come home as only 3cm and im actually not in any pain anymore just feels like somethings dangling between my legs!

so basically, the plan of attack is a big big walk and hot hot curry tonight! then back in for my scan at 9am tomorrow and if liqur is low im being induced!

and jus ta wee tip for your bags ladies, pack earplugs!

Good luck! Good advice about the ear plugs! I was in a private room but I could still hear everything! Hope bubs comes for you soon x

Good Luck Hunnie!! Hope something happens tonight for you!! xxxx

Exciting! Good luck Luhweez!

By the way, did you ever ask what the fluid level is for you? Mine is quite low, I am just waiting for Weds to see what my OB says.

No sorry! i didnt ask but im positive they've wrote it in my notes somewhere as the midwives were quite concerned. if not i'll ask at my scan in the morning and report back!

Thanks :D I am just wondering out of curiosity. Mine was in the 7-8 range last week.

Ooooooh hun how exiting for you :) Hope it all goes well and you see your LO soon!! Atleast you moved from 2 to 3 cms :happydance:

Thinkin' of you! Hope you're progressing well. :wohoo:

Ooh - good luck babes!! Get walking around and eating that hot curry!!!:happydance:

Yay atleast things are happening now! Not long now til you can snuggle with your LO! Good luck, hope bubs doesn't stay iin there too much longer :) X

Good luck hun!!! Really hope something happens for you tonight! Looks like your going to have your baby VERY SOON!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"