slow progression

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Although my tests are darker this time they just don't seem to be progressing quickly. It's freaking my out so much. I get my second hcg result tomorrow. I'm terrified.

What do you think? Is this enough progression? Each 2 days apart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 44
They are perfect to me, exactly like mine were, and she is now 20 months old xx

They look great! Better than mine and im 14dpo. Scared myself this afternoon as my new tests came and just had 2 cups of tea but was sooo excited they arrived thati decided too do one and it was way lighter than yesterdays FMU!! I so knew i shouldnt have done it so am holding my pee at min and not drinking for 3 hours anf then i'll try again! We both need too stop testing and relax, easier said than done tho xx

Alfiecat- when you've had a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage it's extremely hard when you fall pregnant again to just to get a positive test and stop testing. The need to see progression for reassurance is normally too strong.

I think your tests look fantastic!

Exactly Joybell. Couldn't have put it better myself xx

Thanks Alfiecat xx

Whaaat? That is AMAZING progression! Better than I had with this baby and it's currently kicking my arm through my bump :)

This is fantastic progression! Congrats.

Happy with the progression today :)

Had my hcg results too
13dpo 131
15 dpo 333

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
Ach!! Now they seem to have stopped progressing!!!

And all symptoms gone!!

Blood test today...needs to have reached 1332 to have doubled over the weekend!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 31
I'm sure the test cant actually get any darker than your last one... They all look amazing!

Yeah i think they've got really dark now. I dont think you have anything to worry about x

I agree they have reached their limit now. You can stop testing and relax.
I wish they did bloods here. We get zero after a positive test till a scan. Your very lucky bloods veing done so frequently. Puts your mind at rest

Totally agree! You can't get any more progression from there- fantastic line. I bet your blood results will be fantastic.
When will you hear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->