Slow rising hcg ~anyone ?

Medic12

Reaction score
Ok I’m 45, surprise pregnancy last August ended in EMM at about 4 weeks- I could see rapidly lightening lines on my HPTs so I expected it.
1/23 I tested positive very faint on FRER early result. I’ve watched that line rapidly darken. This early afternoon it was slightly paler than the test line. 8 hours later I tested again after drinking a half-Caff latte and a bunch of water and the line was as dark as the the test line! Awesome increase!

HCG blood test measure on 1/26 was 101
Today 1/28 it’s only 120.

I was shocked to hear my doctor say bluntly “expect a miscarriage”. I’m thinking to myself that’s it?! Two tests? I have no idea what my trends usually are, her bedside manner pissed me off- now instead of being happy and positive I’m scared. My home tests are showing rapidly darkening lines so....? I’m testing again Saturday.

anyone with experience of slow rising HCG go on to successful pregnancy ?

I am 3 weeks 5 days’ish

Not to scare you but with my ectopic pregnancy my numbers were almost but not quite doubling but almost. Which is why it went undecided for a while. But what I do know is they expect numbers to be doubling every 48 hours regardless of what your hcg starts out at it should double or more X

Not to scare you but with my ectopic pregnancy my numbers were almost but not quite doubling but almost. Which is why it went undecided for a while. But what I do know is they expect numbers to be doubling every 48 hours regardless of what your hcg starts out at it should double or more X
same here with my ectopic pregnancy my numbers were like almost doubling in 2 days then go down then back up. Just a bad experience.. And horrible pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->