Slow Rising HCG (formally titled HCG Panic) UPDATE!

These were done I think 21 dpo so like I said really low but I look an first response 10dpo and it was negative so maybe I just implanted late. Oohh fingers crossed I really don't want an mc.

These were done I think 21 dpo so like I said really low but I look an first response 10dpo and it was negative so maybe I just implanted late. Oohh fingers crossed I really don't want an mc.

I don't think yours is low! Mine was 344 at 19 dpo and I got a positive pregnancy test at 7dpo...not joking. So if you were later or even on average..completely makes sense.

So my numbers are looking positive! Second came in at 4111, last week was 291at 13dpo, which gives it a doubling time of 43hrs :)

Whoop! Whoop! Awesome! Let's keep this positive thread up!

Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know I had my first ultrasound today I am exactly 6 weeks today and all they saw was a yolk sac, no fetal pole yet. The nurse said it measured at 5 weeks 1 day so its a little behind. I will have my blood results later on this afternoon. Feeling super anxious!!

Good luck Chua! I did a lot of research on this...and you're still super early. They usually can't see anything until betas are at least 2000 and they prefer them to be above 4000. Stay positive my friend!

Bad news mine only went up to 803 in 4 days so I'm definatly out. Thanks so much for your support.

Bad news mine only went up to 803 in 4 days so I'm definatly out. Thanks so much for your support.

Wait can you post all your numbers in one post? Are you sure?

swimmyj1: Sorry you are going through this, I am kind of in the same boat. My numbers just came in today and after 5 days did not go up as they were supposed to (per my Dr). I go in again on Friday but I dont know if I should still be hopeful.

9dp5dt= 54
13dp5dt= 83
17dp5dt= 310
19dp5dt= 852
24dp5dt= 2832

14 dpo -55
16 dpo -83
18 - 178
21 -424
26 - 803
My doctor flat out said its not viable. Repeat labs Wednesday to see if it starts to go down. Just sucks

More confusion lol. My levels still stink only at 989 now so we did an ultrasound to rule out ectopic and there is a perfect on time sack with fetal poll and heart beat. My doctor is baffled they want to keep watching my labs but what is the point if they are saying mc will happen for sure. I hate limbo

Never give up hope! Sounds very promising! And I am one who knows this very well. My babies always go against science lol. All the best Hun 🙏🏻 all continues this way and congratulations

More confusion lol. My levels still stink only at 989 now so we did an ultrasound to rule out ectopic and there is a perfect on time sack with fetal poll and heart beat. My doctor is baffled they want to keep watching my labs but what is the point if they are saying mc will happen for sure. I hate limbo

Shut the front door!!!! Are you kidding me? A heart beat with HCG that low??? Get back on your progesterone. That is fantastic news! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->