Slow rising HCG with good outcome?

flipporama1

Reaction score
SO I got my BFP @ 11dpo, or what I think was 11dpo. I'm now looking back at my OPK's and it may have been 9dpo. IDK. Anyways that would put me at 16-18dpo today and my tests don't seem to be getting darker :(

With all my pregnancies, excluding my first one 14 years ago, once I got a BFP it got darker by the day until the test line was darker than the control. At that point I always stopped testing. My first pregnancy I had slow rising HCG and my pregnancy turned out just fine but my doctors chalked it up to first pregnancy, and that my body was new to the process of making a little human, lol.

Is anyone else going through this and your baby is ok and the pregnancy is viable? I'm really nervous. I've been pregnant 5 times in my life and I have 4 babies. I've never had a miscarriage and I'm so worried that's what's going to happen... any insight or stories are appreciated. TIA

here's my threads with my tests...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2402008-so-nervous-now.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-testing-one-two-7dpo-today-update-13dpo.html

found this but I still worry so much...

Attachments

• hcg-levels-during-pregnancy-and-what-they-mean.jpg
    hcg-levels-during-pregnancy-and-what-they-mean.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 20
My only experience like this turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. First beta was 25 after 5 days of super faint tests. Then 2 days later beta was 7. But I know there must be others who had slowly progressing tests and everything turned out fine. I read your post in the Pregnancy tests forum. I wish your Dr would do a series of betas so you'd know for sure. FX'd for you!

Oh and for what it's worth my first two mmc pregnancies my lines were BLAZING dark at 13dpo. So I don't have much faith in the darkness or lightness of lines. I've seen it go both ways.

I had a completely healthy first pregnancy in 2014. DH and I decided to start trying for #2.. I got pregnant immediately. Then I had my first m/c. I knew something was off when my lines never got darker. I hope in your case that everything is fine. Because it's never something you want to happen. :dust: to you and I hope everything turns out just fine!

My tests took forever to darken this pregnancy. My hcg usually rises slowly but I didn't get a bfp till 17dpo even though I'd confirmed ovulation with temps at cd 15. I was convinced it would end in a chemical but Baby is doing just fine, v-day today. I also had losses that began as nice dark lines on tests. I know it's hard but try not to worry!

My tests took forever to darken this pregnancy. My hcg usually rises slowly but I didn't get a bfp till 17dpo even though I'd confirmed ovulation with temps at cd 15. I was convinced it would end in a chemical but Baby is doing just fine, v-day today. I also had losses that began as nice dark lines on tests. I know it's hard but try not to worry!

Thank you so much :) Congrats on V-day!! I know I was always relieved to get past that day.

This afternoons test looks better so I'm gonna try to relax and wait for Monday. If they're still concerning me, I'll call my OB for betas....

Attachments

• 20160723_143156.jpg
    20160723_143156.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Thank you! I just realised I remember you, we were pregnant at the same time last year with our little ones. Glad I'm not the only one that didnt hang about with having the next! :)

That's a great line! Maybe it's just first response being crappy and not showing your progression. They aren't very reliable at the moment.

Today's test is MUCH better ☺

Attachments

• 20160724_072502-1.jpg
    20160724_072502-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583