Slowly goin mad!!

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Ok so my cycles used to be 28 days had a m/c on the first of jan and got af on the first of feb so that was 32 days! So the question is would u go for 28 day or 32 day cycle from feb as either way af is no where to be seen? Taken hpt a 12 miu one that was very faint bfp or evap used sainsburys own brand which was bfn! The only symptoms i have is very bloated getting tired where i could easily go to bed at 8 pm having weird waves of nausea at night and tender boobs and i seem to have a dark ring around my nipples? Ive never been late for af before not even when i came off bc! What would you ladies do? I think im gonna end up goin crazy! X:cry:

Hi there, if you got a faint BFP on test (and it is not a evap line) that sounds like you could be pregnant! Even if the other brand is negative. I am newly pregnant and found that the IC tests did not show up as postive until later, although the FRER did really early. Maybe test again with a Early response one?? After a MC you cycles may take a while to settle down so your cycle length may not be the same as it was. FX crossed that it is your BFP and you wont have to worry about your cycle length for now!

could be either - my 1st af was 35days, second was 34 days - in 2ww of my 3rd cycle now.

FXD it's gooooood news for you

hx

The witch got me in the middle of the night so guessing that test was evap! Heres to a new cycle but i think this time im defo purchase a few packs of opks! X thanks ladies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->