slugs

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
:sick: they're the most disgusting, flithy creatures ever!

but here's my problem...they keep ending up in my kitchen in the night :sick: god knows how, but they're fecking minging and it makes my skin crawl thinking about it.

last night i came down for a drink and there was a huge fuck off thing just sat in the middle of my kitchen *shudders* so i stuck a bin over it to stop it going anywhere else!

i'm going to go get some of that expandy foam stuff today and fill in even the tinyest gaps i can find outside, incase thats how they're getting in.

any ideas how i can stop them coming in? i was thinking of putting a thing of beer at the far end of the garden to attract them to there, but then i'm worried it'll just attract more to here!

i feel so disgusting thinking about it, like everything's dead dirty :sick:

Puta salt line down where they come in. Horrible things

Try and find out where they are getting in and put a line of salt down.

cover all openings etc. with salt and where you find a load of dead ones is where they are coming in :lol:

We have them come into our dining room at night too, never see them, but see the line's they leave behind. eurgh. salt works, but u have to keep putting it there, or they come back like they did with us! x

god they're just so disgusting! and i hate to think they might be getting over katie's stuff :( eeeeewwwwwww! will try salt tonight aswell, just hope the filthy things go away!!

omg :( salt kills them really harshly. they 'fizz' then you have to clean up the goo, it's rank.

Egg shells stop them without killing them, as does sandpaper.

I posted in here not too long ago about bloody slugs. Mine are coming into my kitchen via my PLUG HOLE in the sink!!! Horrible effin things. But salt yeah, ive got it everywhere in my kitchen. So i totally know how you feel, Im the same, if one has been in my kitchen EVERYTHING is dirty. x

used coffee grounds are good at getting rid or garlic too.

Scary thing is on average there is 200 slugs per cubic metre of garden and each is capable of producing up to 90,000 "grandchildren"!!!! Not to mention the amount of "children!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->