Smacked in the face with MS

Cmzae

Reaction score
Ugh. So, I've been experiencing some mild nausea for the past two weeks, but I was woken up this morning at 3 am with intense nausea, and now I can't keep anything down today. I'm subsisting on hot chocolate and water. I just hit week 6, and am trying to take this as a good sign. :wacko: Anyone else in this boat? I'm just venting a bit, haha. Feel free to vent with me!

No ms, just misery. My friend said she threw up 12x a day with her kid. The more sick you are, the healthier the pregnancy. I wanted to punch her in the face.

There are certain smells and foods I can't stomach anymore though. Sadly, one of those is SO

No ms, just misery. My friend said she threw up 12x a day with her kid. The more sick you are, the healthier the pregnancy. I wanted to punch her in the face.

There are certain smells and foods I can't stomach anymore though. Sadly, one of those is SO

First trimester is made of misery, according to most of my friends. And yes. Lots of punching. Lots of it.

Aw, sorry to hear. And hate to sound confused, but what's SO?

I can feel mine creeping up. I just feel yucky and a little hungover. With dd it didnt hit full force until 7-8 weeks.

Me! Me! Me!!!!! I woke up at 2am last week ( even wrote a thread about it) with crazy nausea. Started vomiting that night and never stopped. My nausea is soooooo bad I've had to start meds. Can't keep much down and can't drink anything that isn't bubbly. My OB actually said that the more ms the healthier the pregnancy is and the smarter the baby! Lol he said recent studies support it. Funny enough he's the second Dr to tell me that... Maybe just trying to make me feel better lol. I'm in pjs all day, my mom and mil are taking shifts with my other 2 kids bc I'm just soooooo nauseous. I vomit about 5x a day and that's with meds! I feel your pain it's utter misery... Here's hoping it ends very soon!! Xx

Dobby I feel like punching everyone in the face right now! Lol

Oh and I'm almost 7 weeks it started At exactly 6...

God Laila that sounds awful! Did you have it like that with the other 2?

God Laila that sounds awful! Did you have it like that with the other 2?

Yep. Every single time! Same pattern. Luckily though by about 11-12 weeks it stops and I never experience it again for remainder of pregnancy. God I'm hoping the same pattern repeats this time as well. I'm soooo miserable! And I look like shit.

Feeling crappy sucks but vomitting just zaps you of everything. I couldn't imagine 5x a day. I hope it goes quickly for you.

Oh man, Laila, that sounds awful, I'm so sorry! At least we can all be miserable together? I want a healthy pregnancy, but I'd rather not have to be sick as a dog to make that happen, haha.

And ReadynWaiting, haha, I have my moments of that too! though I've noticed I'm actually more zen now than I was before the pregnancy. Baby is mellowing me out.

SO is significant other. :)

RnW, so glad it's not just me!!! Omg everyone is pissing me off constantly

Cmzae- pass some of that zen this way cuz I am having some moments of rage haha.
Dobby-I was like this with dd too. My husband could do nothing right. I remember telling him to stop breathing cuz it was so loud I couldn't stand it. The smell of him and the sight of him made me want to throw something at his head! Poor guy lol.

Yep, my nausea started at five weeks, turned into full on sickness and all day nausea at 6 weeks and now at eleven weeks I have still got it 😞 am hoping it starts to ease soon, its been so hard with work and another lo!

Can I join and vent too!

I've been throwing up on and off all day for weeks now and it's driving me insane!

I'm finding it so hard to keep carrying on with daily life and work etc

Huge hugs to everyone suffering xx

I feel your pain, ladies!!

I've been vomiting at least once a day since 4.5 weeks. It's horrible!
Yesterday was a good day, no sickness! But today the nausea is there super strongly...hoping I don't get sick anymore :(
I've heard/read about sickness meaning a strong and smart baby too, but cmon! Enough is enough!

I feel your pain, ladies!!

I've been vomiting at least once a day since 4.5 weeks. It's horrible!
Yesterday was a good day, no sickness! But today the nausea is there super strongly...hoping I don't get sick anymore :(
I've heard/read about sickness meaning a strong and smart baby too, but cmon! Enough is enough!

Amen!!! Enough is enough. You said it xx

Just got a prescription called in, diclegis. Hopefully that'll take the edge off!!

Urg, had to leave work today, and nearly had to pull over on my drive home. Ordered some preggie pop drops, and hoping desperately that they help. Until then, I think I'm going to keep sipping peppermint tea and at least try to nap. :sleep: I keep telling myself it's a good sign, but it's not working overly well. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->