• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

small age gap waiters?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Anyone?

My wee one is 4 months tomorrow. I'm hoping to be pregnant before Christmas, I have 6 months left of my pill prescription so run out August time, not actually planning on trying until October time. Any other crazy people over here?

I didn't try for that close in age. My ds is 16 months. When this baby is born they will be about 25 months apart.

There's 28 months between me and my sister. On the most part it is a nice age gap, but I really want 3 by 30 and to do that I need small gaps!

My kids are 19 months apart and I'm not going to lie it was difficult. I wouldn't change it for the world though!

I had three under 3 when #3 was born in 2014. First two are 18 months apart, and it was hard for the first couple of months and I said it was too close, even an extra six months would have been better. Erm.. so the gap between #2 and #3 is 16 months... :blush:

It's by no means easy. But babies never are, especially once there's more than one! Mine are great, they play together and amuse each other. There's no need to pack away clothes that are too small - they get seamlessly handed down to the next one, and I expect in a couple of years the boys will be wearing the same size clothes which will make it even easier.

There'll be almost 3 years gap this time even if we catch straight away and I'm a little scared lol - we'll be out of practise with nappies and getting up through the night so it'll make it even harder to go back to the newborn stage.

i would like a small age gap but as i had an emcs i have to wait at least 2 years which is really annoying as i would really like to try when dd is 1 x

i would like a small age gap but as i had an emcs i have to wait at least 2 years which is really annoying as i would really like to try when dd is 1 x

I also had a c section but my GP said that there is no need to wait. I must admit I am slightly concerned, but I'm going to go for an elective next time. Is there a reason you have been told to wait two years between pregnancies? Even my consultant said 18 months between births is fine.

I had an EMCS and was told to wait at least six months. I was pregnant again nine months later, and other than having monitoring during labour, no-one has mentioned it since. I even got my pool birth the second time. I've had two VBACs after it.

i would like to go for a VBAC and the hospital where i had my babies will only let you go for VBAC if there is at least two years between pregnancies. ive only had one c section my first birth was a normal delivery. I dont think i would cope with another c section the recovery was awful x

I was really lucky in that my recovery was straightforward. I had loads of help with caring for the baby, so I could focus on getting myself better. I hope the second is as straightforward.

I have a 17 month age gap between dd and ds. We planned to have them close together and I was lucky to get my cycles back even while ebf dd. We are ntnp #3 now and will hopefully have another before ds is 2. The small age gap is definitely hard for the first few months, but it gets better and my 2yr old is obsessed with her 10 month old little brother. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"