Small bleed spot on scan

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had some bleeding yesterday so I went for scan today. The ultrasound showed a very active baby measuring 5 days ahead! At 11+4 but also showed a 1cm bleed spot next to the amniotic sac. Does anyone have experience of this that can give me some hope or info etc? Thanks xx

I had a bleed with DS around the same area, though it was found at 8 weeks. Nothing serious, and it was gone by my 12 week scan. They normally call it a subchronic haematoma and it's actually pretty common. My advice is just to take it easy and don't do any heavy lifting or major stretching.

Thank you. They've said it's pretty small in comparison to baby. Baby is 5cm and bleed is 1cm and they're happy it's beside the sack and not above or below it. Hopefully it's gone by my scan next week. Or smaller x

Thank you. They've said it's pretty small in comparison to baby. Baby is 5cm and bleed is 1cm and they're happy it's beside the sack and not above or below it. Hopefully it's gone by my scan next week. Or smaller x

I had an sch at 6.5 weeks of 3.5x1.8x1cm. Pretty scary. Next weeks I took it easy, no lifting and pelvic rest. Resolved by 11 week scan. There is an sch thread on this website. Can be scary, but pretty common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->