Small bleed

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
I felt a gush down below, went the loo and bright red blood. I've had stomach cramps and back ache since. I feel v heavy and uncomfortable. No further bleeding, just spotting when I wipe. I'm in work next 2 days 12 hour shifts so can't rest. I have a horrible feeling this is going to end in mc. Have my 12 week scan on the 20th.... any advice? I've felt great for the whole time, no sickness nothing but I feel dreadful today. 😣

Have you called the hospital or clinic to get any advice?

xx

Hi.
No it's a Sunday night and last time with my ds , they said there is no scanning facilities of a weekend at our hospital and to wait until the Monday. It was awful as I bled a lot with him and they sent me home to wait 3 days for a scan. I'll call midwife tomorrow if I'm still the same. X

I would call first thing to see if everythings okay. Bleeding is usually a sign theres something going on. Could be a haematoma or something small but best get checked out x

I called my midwife. She said rest and if bleeding heavy go to aed... I am still bleeding it's going between bright red and pink...back pain is so bad. No clots or cramping . I started a new job and they don't know I'm pregnant so been at work 12 hours today, same tomorrow.. feeling so stressed. I have a scan Monday.

Best of luck to you and you’ll be in my thoughts. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to have to wait for your scan. Be good to yourself, mama.

Not good news I'm afraid..went to aed had a scan and baby had no heartbeat 😢 it measures only 6 weeks. I'm in a lot of pain and waiting for the inevitable. I'm in shock at the moment. Thank u so much for your thoughts x

Not good news I'm afraid..went to aed had a scan and baby had no heartbeat 😢 it measures only 6 weeks. I'm in a lot of pain and waiting for the inevitable. I'm in shock at the moment. Thank u so much for your thoughts x

So sorry :( x

Oh no.. so sorry, take care of yourself, tell work what’s happening, so they can help you have some time off..
hugs to you 😊

I'm so sorry to hear that, I had a missed miscarriage back in 2009 and it was the hardest thing I've ever went through. I know you have a new job but I would take some time off to recover. I hope you're okay :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->