• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Small destash

happyface82

Reaction score
Ok! I've decided to stock up on bumgenius and close parent ones as they work best for us and sell most pretties! :cry:

So here it goes:

1. One mini lala bought from here pre-loved maybe a bit longer than a month ago? Still in excellent condition, not stains, hardly used!

2. Two issys: Bought from here again more than a month -maybe a bit longer- still in excellent condition, no stains, hardly used.

3. Two WN: The green one is pocket, pre-loved, no stains, excellent condition and the cream one is AI2 again pre-loved, no stains, excellent condition.

Here are some pics I took this morning. I can take some pics of the inside when I am back at home later as I forgot! :dohh:

Please make me some offers! :thumbup:

Attachments

• bfb898b4.jpg
    bfb898b4.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 0a985ea1.jpg
    0a985ea1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 29
Sorry I forgot to mention both WN are Large and the caterpillar one comes with a 6 layer insert.

Hi hun,

I have some close parent dream dri pop ins btps that i'm not getting on very well with if you wanna swap anything? They're EEEUC... were brand new but have only been worn a few times cos they don't fit very well :(

My lo is in large nappies now, so would need something to fit her (she's 9months)

Lemme know hun :) xxx

Hey hunny!

I'm afraid I already bought all I need now :dohh: so it really doesn't' make much sense for me to get more lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"