small miracles

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Thank God for small miracles. As many of you know since i had my mc in january i have been searching for a cycle and trying to figure out whats going being that this is my first unmedicated cycle since i found out i had pcos i had ewcm like a million times this cycle leading me to believe that i had ovulated but i never did. My doctor finally did blood work on me after the last round of ewcm started and it showed that i hadnt yet ovulated but i was still having so much ewcm and my right ovary (the side with a million cysts) kept hurting. So at my doctors appointment i mentioned the constant pain over my left side and after a vaginal check he said i was ok but that he would like to do an ultrasound to be safe. When i went in for my ultrasound much to my surprise I had a mature follicle and then the next day i had my temp drop and today is day two of a steady temp rise. I OVULATED ON MY OWN!!! im so excited and even if this doesnt result in a sticky bean im just so happy to know my body does know how to do it. Im gonna have a day 21 progesterone drawn just to ensure i did ovulate and see how my progesterone levels look incase we do get a sticky bean.... but im hopeful. The first glimer of hope in months. Just wanted to share my happiness....

Hi just read your post that really good news for you, fingers crossed for u hon x

OMG, this made me cry :cloud9: :happydance: :dust: That's such amazing news honey!!

That's so awesome! It's so nice to get a glimmer of hope when you're body doesn't do what it was made to do. Congrats!!!

Thanks ladies, words cannot express how happy i was to just do it myself. FF confirmed ovulation and Im going to do my day 21 im fighting off the urge to use the progesterone cream because i want an accurate reading and trying really hard not to symptom check. I wasnt able to DTD much before ovulation because I didnt even know it was close to happening until the day before so I guess we'll see how everything works out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->