Small or Medium Itti?

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I'm looking at some Itti Bitti's and I'm not sure what to go for size wise....

Hebe was 8lb 11oz when she was born, so no ballerina....do I go for small or could a big-ish baby be out of them in no time? I also HATE ill fitting clothes so if they look miles too big I'll be weird about that too.....dont want much do I....:dohh:

Tell me oh wise ones..... :D

small definitely...

what are the size ranges again?

Meadow is in medium now and shes 17lb 10 oz and they arent small on her. When I do them up theres only one button showing in the middle.

Oh and am I best buying the extra clip in boosters?

I only use them in the day so dont use any boosters. They last about 2/3 hours. I think they get more absorbant the more you wash them.

daisy is 10 weeks on weds weighs just over 9lb and we r still a small small!! we are still overlapping the snaps i'd say go for small!!:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

I'd say small too, Jack is 17lb 12oz and quite porky looking and there is still alot of room in the medium. I too only use them during the day and don't have the extra boster. I've just order one thou to give them ago overnight.

I still cant believe you are pregnant so easily LOL... I hope I am preggo this month, then our babies will be born around te same time apart again haha

I would go for small. Although im not going to buy fancy ones for the next one, I will get plain ones or use squares and save the fun fabrics and fitteds for then the baby is a bit more active.

Thanks girls :D

I still cant believe it either Ryder....I hope you get that BFP this month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->