small reddish/light pink veins on breasts? pregnancy symptom?

D

dmestiza

i noticed last night my breasts had very small veins on them.. like reddish/ light pink veins scattered on mainly my left breast. could this mean possible pregnancy? i am so sure i have never had this before... :)

Oh that's different , never heard of pink / red veins on boobs

For you it certainly could be!

I usually get a road map of blue veins :lol:

But whatever is different for you could possibly mean your :bfp: good luck

For me this happens right after I ovulate due to the progesterone produced. I have a friend who recently is pregnant and she did notice strange veins on her breast that she never had before, so this could be a symptom for you. Fingers crossed.

thanks for your reply's ladies!! im really hoping for my BFP this cycle!! and im hoping that these small veins on my breasts is a sign pf pregnancy!! xoxoxo

Hey any news?

After all that I found a small spider vein on my lefty and I have been having all the soreness from this side mostly too !

no news just yet oldermummy78, i am testing on June 4th... so in 11 days from now :) but the reddish/light pinkish spider veins i have are still there and my left breast mostly. its like a scatter of them, so im hoping this could mean pregnancy! are u TTC also? if so, how many DPO are you now? xoxo

I'm on Month 7 TTC and seem to get those little red pinkish veins across my breasts every cycle. I'm not sure what they mean (Good eyes by the way!) But I think they're normal :)

I'm 3dpo, and I've got that going on. I honestly can't recall if this is normal during the TWW for me, but I do know I/OH can cause it (temporarily) by handling my boobs too much. I generally don't pay too much attention to veins in my boobs during the TWW because I'm one of those lucky pale skinned people who's blessed with roadmap blue veins all the time. For the first year of my life there was a big blue vein on the bridge of my nose that looked like a fading bruise :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->