small!

karaclarke93

Reaction score
im 28 weeks pregnant and the midwife measured my stomach last week as being 28 weeks but im literally so little! i tell people im 7 months pregnant and they say they dont even realise im pregnant! also i literally ONLY feel the baby moving at night when im lying flat, dont think ive ever felt her move in the day at all.
am i just being paranoid?!

I'm looking small as well but the MW said that I measure normal. I'm a tall so she said that why u r not showing like others.if u r measuring ok and the measure increases between visits then I hope that everything is normal.

About the movements maybe u r busy durning the day that u wont notice the movements.

Hope everything goes ok for u

I've been pretty small throughout my pregnancy too, I would say I didn't have a growth spurt until around 30ish weeks..if midwife isn't worried try not to worry yourself. I never used to feel movement during the daytime because I was busy doing other things, are you working? That might be why, cos ur not necessarily watching out for them! I'd never feel and probably still don't when walking around etc, I actually have to sit down and put my hands on my belly for a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"