Smart Watches/Fit Bits

c1403

Reaction score
Hey All
I'm sure you lovely bunch will have some suggestions for me :D

Dd1, who is 9, has asked for a smart watch for Christmas . One that tells the time (obviously) and tracks steps, sleep etc.
I don't want to go down the expensive apple watch route obviously, but something that she would like and does the steps/sleep thing etc (I'm useless with this stuff)

Any suggestions? Budget probably about £30-40. Is that reasonable?

My DD has a Fitbit Ace. It tells the time, shows steps, shows active minutes. I think the sleep can only be shown via my phone and not on the actual watch itself. But she's had it for a few years so they have likely brought out a better one by now but she likes this one. :)

I'll find the link to the one I have, I'm I've had a couple but this is my favourite, it even tracks heart rate and temp.

Damn I can't find it, when I click it in my orders on amazon it takes me to a different watch. Anyway, it's a liebig one and I'm sure I only paid about £30. To be honest I just went on amazon looking for smart watches and adjusted the filter to show the ones with the best rating/reviews

Was wondering the same thing ! We got DD1 one last year and she loved it but it was awful ! Can’t even remember what one it was but it was reduced to £10 (should have known !)

I’ve got the honour band 5 so I might get DD one too !

Rio has the Fitbit ace 3 and he loves it. Does all of the above plus he does activity challenges etc.

We are thinking of getting Dominic one, so these suggestions are great!

Anyone try out the GizmoWatch from verizon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->