'Smartie' made it to 12 weeks .. Well Done - Mommy and Daddy LOVE YOU !!!

AndreaBat

Reaction score
:happydance::baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby::flower: .. I thought we would never get here and by the grace of God we have :happydance: .. there are no words after a mc last year to express the happiness in my heart :happydance: .. now we just have to get through our 12 week scan on Wednesday praying everything will be okay (I'm 40) and then I will be dancing on the ceiling :happydance::happydance: ..

Both my b/f and I thought we couldn't have children so the first one was a big surprise conceived right before my 40th birthday when we had only been seeing each other 4 months .. sadly we lost Beanie at 8 weeks BUT here we are with Smartie 12 weeks down the line and all looks good :happydance::happydance: ..

A very happy Mommy who is also really scared for Wednesday :happydance::flower::thumbup:

Congratulations hun!

12 weeks seems so far away for me too!

GL for your scan next week xxx

Ahh Congrats Hun! :) hope your scan goes just the way you want it :)

Awwww I used to get called Smartie growing coz my middle name is Martie lol xxx congratulations on getting to this milestone xx

That's wonderful! You've come a long way already!

We made it to 12 weeks too today! Fab feeling. Scan on Thurs. Best of luck for yours. I'm looking forward to telling everyone now. Sick of trying to hide tummy!

yaay congratulations (I know the feeling of previous mc - I have 1.5 weeks to go :happydance:) xx

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Congratulations/ngratulations_SpringFlower_TBD-vi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->