Smartipants For Sale - Still available!

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
I have 4 smartipants for sale:

1 x Green
1 x Blue
2 x Aqua

All in excellent condition, having a clearout so want a quick sale, £4 each or £15 for all 4 (excluding postage - will calculate accordingly).

Let me know if interested.

Do they come with inserts?

Do you have pictures?

I would be interested in all 4 :) depending on postage, do you have an idea of the postage cost? Im in the UK.

Here is a pic, sorry meant to upload this yesterday, I can post for £3 2nd class, £4 1st class. Let me know if you want them & I will pm you payment details later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
Yeah I will have them :) and 1st class please :) is that a microfibre insert in the pic?

Great :) I actually really love microfibre inserts, just because they dry so fast :D I love how I can wash all my pockets and inserts at 11pm and they are ready to go at 8am :D

Great :) I actually really love microfibre inserts, just because they dry so fast :D I love how I can wash all my pockets and inserts at 11pm and they are ready to go at 8am :D

Hello!

Did you change your mind about these nappies? I still haven't recieved payment, no worries if you changed your mind just let me know, thanks.

Hi! Sorry, I will doublecheck with the OH about payment! We have actually had a bit of an argument about it as he's getting annoyed with me buying more, but he did say he would do it on his paypal so I assumed he had by now! If he hasn't then I will have to let you post them for sale again :( so sorry about the delay I feel awful!

Hi! Sorry, I will doublecheck with the OH about payment! We have actually had a bit of an argument about it as he's getting annoyed with me buying more, but he did say he would do it on his paypal so I assumed he had by now! If he hasn't then I will have to let you post them for sale again :( so sorry about the delay I feel awful!

No worries (did reply to this on my phone but seems it didn't work for some reason :( )

To everyone else: these nappies are still available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->